Chapter 32: Handcuffs and Police Cruisers

I feel bad for making Paige my enemy last night but I just can't trust her anymore. Which really sucks since she has been my best friend since NXT.

"You ok Mills?" AJ asks.

"Yeah, you've never called me Mills before. New nickname?"

"Yup. I like to switch it up now and then," She winks at me and I laugh a little. I continue to eat the rest of my breakfast. AJ and I decided to eat breakfast in the lobby instead of making something.

I look across the room and spot Summer Rae heading towards me with a smirk on her face.

"Fucking great," I mutter. AJ furrows her eyebrows then looks behind her.

"What does that bitch want?" She mutters back and I can't help but laugh and she laughs along.

"Milly, I was wondering if you wanna team up against Paige since you hate her now," AJ and I bust out laughing. "What's so funny?"

"You really think I would ever team up with you? Listen barbie, I'd rather team up with Paige against you. After you helped Lilly I don't ever wanna speak to you again," Summer scoffs. She turns on her heel and walks off swaying her hips a little too much.

We finish our breakfast then go upstairs before heading to the gym. I spot Dean and Roman practicing in one of the rings.

"Watch this," I whisper to AJ. I quietly make my way over to the ring. Roman sees me but I put my finger to my lip and he slightly smirks knowing exactly what I'm gonna do.

Dean is standing towards the middle of the ring and can't see me. I climb up onto the top rope then jump on top of him causing us to tumble to the ground. Just like in the fairy tales I land on top of him with our faces inches away.

"Hey cutie," I say and he chuckles making his dimples appear.

"Hey Mills," I get off of him and help him up.

"I didn't really intend for you to topple over and have me land on you,"

"Don't worry. It felt like a feather landed on me,"

"Well I'm glad I didn't hurt my lunatic,"

"Okay! Enough with the sweet talk! You probably shouldn't have jumped on him since you have a broken wrist, Milly," Roman interrupts.

"Probably. Oh well," I shrug it off like it's no big deal. It doesn't hurt so I probably didn't do anything to make it worse.

Once everyone is done with their workout we decide to go to Denny's for lunch.

"Don't you have a match against Seth for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Elimination Chamber, Dean?" I ask. I kinda feel bad since I'm his girlfriend and don't know this.

"Yup," He says popping the 'p'.

"That's if you can get that contract signed," Roman adds.

"I will sign that contract no matter what The Authority throws my way. I'm Dean Ambrose, the lunatic fringe,"

***

Dean and I hold hands as the four of us walk into the arena.

"Milly!" I look over to a fan who had just yelled my name and make my way over to them pulling Dean along. "Can I get a picture with you and Dean? You two are my favorite wrestlers!" She exclaims. I look over at Dean and he shrugs.

"Yeah, we'll take a picture with you," I tell her. She can't be any older than twelve. We take the picture then she takes something out of her pocket.