Chapter 50: We Are

The test read negative again thankfully. So now with all that drama out of the way, Roman, Dean, an I are planning for tonight's RAW.

"This is gonna be such an awesome way to turn on The Authority," I say as we take a break and eat lunch.

"I'm so fucking glad you won't ever kiss Seth again," Dean growls.

"Easy there tiger," Roman pats Dean on the back. "You look like you're about to go on a killing spree,"

"If you do I'll still be your insane girlfriend," Dean smirks at me and I smile back.

"What do you guys wanna do today other than look at each other like you're about to fuck right there on the couch," I feel my face start to heat up at Roman's comment. I look beside me At Dean and his cheeks are getting red also.

"Well, since you suggested it," Dean turns to me practically jumping on top of me while smashing his lips onto mine.

"Too much PDA!" Roman shouts and runs out of the room. Dean gets off of me and we sit there laughing our butts off.

"You sure know how to make him leave in a tenth of a second,"

"I've picked up a few things. Roman, you can come back now!" Roman slowly comes in seconds later.

"I hate you man,"

"No you don't,"

"We should probably get ready for RAW," I suggest. They both agree. I head to the closet and grab my suitcase.

"You got everything?" Dean asks.

"Yup, you?" He nods. We make our way to the arena. I make sure to stay by Roman and Dean incase we run into Bray, Brock, or The Undertaker. Even though The Undertaker isn't really a threat he still didn't give me the most friendly look last night.

"Can you guys wait for me?" I ask once we reach the divas locker room.

"What's going on, Milly? Your usually not like this," Roman asks.

"I'm just worried that I might run into Bray, Brock, or The Undertaker by myself," I explain.

"We will wait for you," Dean says. I give a small smile before entering the divas locker room and getting changed into my ring gear. I have a promo then Brie has a match tonight. My promo is right before her match.

I come back out of the locker room. Dean and Roman are still standing here waiting for me.

"You excited for tonight?" Dean asks while putting his arm around my waist.

"Yes! I'm also a little nervous too. I just can't wait to see the looks on The Authority's faces,"

"Neither can I babe," Dean kisses the top of my head. Before I know it it's time for my promo.

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.
B-B-B-Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark
Can't be sure when they've hit their mark, mark
And besides in the mean, mean time
I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart...

"Making her way to the ring accompanied by Brie Bella, from Columbus, Ohio, Milly!" Brie and I each grab a mic before getting into the ring.

"Last night I had to defend my title against my former tag team partner and ex best friend, Paige. She tried to show me that she could take away my title. Well look who is still the champion!" I raise my title up in the air while listening to a mix of boos and cheers. Then Brie speaks up.