Chapter 42: New Friends

"Someone had a good night," Roman grins at me. I pour some coffee in a mug then sit down with Roman at the table.

"How could you tell?" I joke with a grin on my face.

"Well first you're wearing Deans' shirt. Second, you have a bruise on your neck and I'm pretty sure it's not from wrestling," My hand immediately goes up to cover the mark Dean had left. I can feel my face becoming hot as Roman chuckles.

"Changing the subject. How do you feel about this feud with Bray Wyatt?"

"I'm ready for the hell Bray is about to bring. I saw how he was with Dean an I'm ready for what's to come,"

"Why did I hear my name?" Dean comes out with a smirk on his face.

"I was asking Roman about his feud with Bray,"

"Oh," He says. He sits down beside me and touches my neck.

"Stop it!" I cover up the mark on my neck again and they laugh at me causing me to blush.

"Don't be embarrassed. Dean was just marking his territory," Roman jokes causing me to blush more.

"I'm gonna superman punch you," I say but can't help laughing myself. "Anyways, in five weeks is Battleground," I mention.

"So?" Dean looks at me like it's not a big deal. I'm about to change his mind.

"The Authority is going to have a Battle Royal to see who the number one contender is to face me at Battleground for the divas championship," I look up from my coffee mug finding both Dean and Roman with their mouthes open in shock.

"They're punishing you even though you joined The Authority?" Roman says.

"It was part of the deal Triple H and I made. Once I can wrestle I'm having a championship match and that just happens to line up perfectly so I can have that match at Battleground," I explain. They both nod their heads understanding what I'm explaining.

"So, what are our plans for today?" Roman looks at Dean and I. Dean and I look at each other and he wiggles his eyebrows with a smirk on his face. I scoff and slap his arm.

"No!" I shout.

"You didn't have to hit me!" Dean whines rubbing the spot on his arm where I slapped him.

"Man up. I have to go to the gym today since I haven't gone the past couple days,"

"Why don't we have a match?" Roman suggests.

"How is that gonna work?" I ask.

"See if one of the Bellas wanna join," He says.

"No, I mean I can't use my wrist because if anything else happens to it I'm done wrestling for good," I explain.

"Just try not to use your wrist," I nod not sure about this. The three of us get ready to go to the gym. I put my hair in a ponytail and throw on a black sports bra with black short shorts.

When we get to the gym there's only a couple other divas and superstars here. Roman, Dean, and I throw our bags in a locker then head over to an empty ring.

I look around to see if either of the Bellas are here but don't see them. There's only three other divas here. Summer Rae, Cameron, and Paige. I hate Summer and Paige and I don't even know Cameron.

Fuck it.

"Hey, Summer," She looks over. "Wanna have a practice match with the boys and I?" I'd rather practice with Summer than Paige. She shrugs and heads over.

"Don't you hate me?" She asks once he reaches us.

"Not as much as Paige. I mean that in the friendliest way possible," She rolls her eyes and gets in the ring. I'm gonna try my best to not use my wrist. I tell Summer and she nods saying she'll be careful.

"Ding, ding, ding," Dean tries to sound like a bell causing everyone to laugh. Summer and I lock up. She pushes me off of her easily since I'm a lot shorter than her. We don't fight much longer since we both agreed we want to save our energy for Smackdown tonight.

Summer and I start talking while lifting weights continuing out workout. She's actually not that bad.

"I can't believe I'm gonna say this but Summer, you're actually not that bad of a person,"

"You're not too bad yourself, Milly," We both laugh a little at our confessions.

"Friends?"

"Friends,"

***

"Summer and I are friends now," After the gym we got showered up and decided to go out for lunch.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she's not as bad as people make her out to be," Dean has a french fry in his hand so I take it and eat it.

"My french fry," He whines. I take one off of my plate and feed it to him getting a smirk.

"You guys are perfect for each other. You're both crazy and weird as fuck," Roman says seriously.

"I prefer insane," Dean says seriously causing Roman and I to laugh. We finish up our lunches then head to the arena.

When we get to the arena I head to the divas locker room and put on my ring gear.

"Hey, Milly," I turn around and see Brie Bella.

"Hey, Brie! What's up?"

"Nothing much. When are you going to be able to start having matches again?"

"Battleground is when I have my first match. It's a championship match and there is gonna be a Battle Royal to see who will be my opponent," I tell her and she nods.

"I'm taking it the day after on RAW you're gonna turn on us and The Authority,"

"Why would you think that?" I need to keep everyone thinking I'm gonna stay with The Authority when I'm able to fight again.

"You've always hated The Authority. I guess I never believed you would actually continue to be apart of them,"

"I assure you I'm not going to turn on your guys or The Authority," I assure her. She smiles and nods. I'm not sure if she believes me or not but there's nothing I can do or say.

I walk down random corridors waiting for Smackdown to start. I'm about to go down another corridor when I hear Renee interviewing someone. I decide to see who she's interviewing.

"Now Paige, you used to be best friends with Milly. Now that your friendship is over, are you going to go after the divas championship?"

"Oh I definitely am, Renee. Just because Milly has the Bella Twins and The Authority on her side doesn't change my mind about wanting to be divas champion and I will do whatever it takes to get it,"

"So does that include trying to steal my man?" I interrupt. Paige and Renee look shocked. "Oh wait, I got it. You're just delusional thinking you or anyone for that matter is gonna take my title away from me," Paige slaps me across the face catching me off guard. I step forward and punch her hard sending her to the ground. I kick her in the stomach before taking a step back.

"Looks like I can still kick your ass with the use of one hand," I turn on my heel and go to catering. So far nothing has happened to my wrist. I have to keep it that way if I ever want to have another match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this chapter isn't that good. I had a little trouble figuring out what I wanted to happen. I hope you guys like some of it.

I also wanna thank you all for over 3k reads and 200 votes!!! I love you guys so much and I hope you guys will follow Milly and Dean's story with the sequel!

Please vote if you like the chapter or leave a comment!