Chapter 43: Run!

"This match is set for one fall! Introducing first from Scottsdale, Arizona, Brie Bella!"

Brie Mode...

"And accompanying her to the ring from Columbus, Ohio, Milly!" Lillian announces us to the ring.

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.
B-B-B-Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark
Can't be sure when they've hit their mark, mark
And besides in the mean, mean time
I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart...

We make our way to the ring. I hold my title up and Brie walks along beside me. Paige's music hits once we get inside the ring. I get out of the ring and go to ringside.

They lock up as soon as the bell rings. There's a lot of going back and forth but Brie gets the upper hand and pins Paige for the win. Paige rolls out of the ring as I climb into the ring and hold up Brie's other hand.

"Milly, please hear me out," I look at Paige. She's already at the top of the ramp. "I'm sorry, I kissed Dean in from of the entire WWE universe and I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you and trying to steal Dean from you. I'm sorry for being part of the cause your wrist is broken. Milly, I'm sorry for everything I've done too you the past few months," The whole arena is quiet. No one is moving or talking. This is the moment Paige and I become partners again or we are done for good.

I get it of the ring and put my title around my waist. I grab a mic and walk up the ramp to Paige.

"You know Paige, when I turned my back on you I went back to the hotel thinking maybe I had made a mistake. But then as the past two months played out I realized I didn't make a mistake at all. You have tried to kiss my lunatic fringe several times and you have succeeded once in front of the entire WWE universe. You put your hands on him right in front of my face. I accept your apology but-" The lights go out and the jumbotron comes on showing the weirdest superstar of them all.

Bray Wyatt.

"Sweet, sweet, innocence, Milly. You think you've got it all. The divas championship, The Authority, The Bella Twins for friends, and the lunatic fringe, Dean Ambrose as a boyfriend. That's all about to change. Run!" The lights come back on and Paige is gone. I go and find Dean to see if he knows what the hell is going on.

"What the hell was that?" I find Dean with Roman and Neville in catering. The three of them shrug. "I thought he had a feud with you, Roman,"

"We do but I guess he wants to start shit with you too now," Roman says. I sit down beside Dean and lay my head on his shoulder sighing.

"Hey, it'll be okay. I'll protect you," Dean tries to comfort me and puts his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

"You two are adorable," Neville says causing me to laugh.

"Don't you two have a tag team match tonight?" I refer to Dean and Roman.

"Yeah, against Kane and Sheamus," Roman tells me.

"I wish I could be at ringside for you guys. I can't wait till I turn on The Authority,"

"When are you doing that?" Neville asks.

"Well, I have a match at Battleground so I'm gonna win my divas championship match then at RAW I'm gonna turn on them. I have it all planned out," I smile proudly.

"I can't wait to see it! Uh, what's that mark on your neck?" Neville asks. My hand immediately goes up to the mark Dean had left last night. I can feel my face becoming hot from blushing.

"Dean wanted to mark his territory last night," Roman says then cracks up laughing. Neville looks over at Dean then starts laughing himself.

"Not cool man," Dean grumbles.

"I'm just saying the truth. Anyways it's already time for our match," Roman and Dean leave.

Dean starts off the match and takes a hell of a beating before getting a break and tagging in Roman before Sheamus can get him.

Roman is about to Superman punch Sheamus when Bray comes on the titantron. Roman gets distracted by Bray.

"Fuck you Bray!" I shout and throw a grape at the tv causing everyone in catering to look at me. "What?"

"You're something," Neville smirks. I roll my eyes and pay attention to the match. Sheamus Brogue kicks Roman and gets a 3 count for the win. I storm out into the corridor to go meet Dean and Roman when I happen to run into Bray instead.

"What the hell is wrong with you? And why are you coming after me?"

"Oh sweet Milly. I've been searching for sister Abigail everywhere when she's been right in front of me the whole time," He laughs that creepy laugh and leaves me standing in the middle of the corridor not knowing what to think.

"You okay?" I come out of my daydream and look up at Dean and Roman.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I shake my head a little. "Roman, you shouldn't have let Bray distract you,"

"He had a picture of my daughter and I, of course he was gonna distract me,"

"I should have just gone out there. I could have warned you,"

"Don't beat yourself up, Milly. It's not your fault," I sigh and nod. Being part of The Authority is really starting to take a toll on me.

***

It's ten in the morning and I've been waiting for Dean to wake up for over an hour. Let's just say I got a little bored.

"Morning, Dean," I say as his eyes flutter open.

"Morning, Milly," He gets up and walks into the bathroom.

"Three, two, one," I whisper to myself.

"Milly!" Dean shouts my name. Dean comes out and I start laughing my butt off. "Why do I have bright red lipstick, mascara, bright blue eyeshadow, and pink blush on my face?"

"I got bored. I also figured out you're a very deep sleeper," I giggle. Dean is looking at me like he's about to kill me.

"Take this shit off of my face,"

"Hold on," I grab my phone and snap a picture.

"Really...,"

"Really, really,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like this chapter! Please vote and comment! I love you my lunatics!!