Chapter 40: Money In The Bank

"Did you really lose the championship?" I ask Dean on our way to Money In The Bank.

"Nope, I just said that because I like to see him get mad,"

"Of course you do,"

After we have a special tribute to Dusty Rhodes, Dean has to leave so I go to the divas locker room to watch the seven men ladder match.

"Hey Milly," Brie says. I wave to her and Nikki then sit down beside Nikki.

"Ready for your match tonight?"

"Yup, if anything happens we got twin magic right up our sleeve. You're gonna be at ringside right?"

"Yup, I'll definitely help you if you need it but I'm sure you won't," We turn our attention to the tv. Roman is climbing up the ladder to retrieve the briefcase when Bray Wyatt comes out ruining his chances as Mr. Money In The Bank.

"Come the fuck on!" I groan as Sheamus climbs up the ladder retrieving the briefcase and becoming Mr. Money In The Bank.

"That's a shame. I was betting on Roman or Neville to win the match," Brie says shaking her head a little.

"Same here," I agree with Brie.

"Time for your match Nikki!" Nattie exclaims excitingly. We walk to the curtain and wait for Nikki's music to play.

You can look but you can't touch,
You can keep dreaming on the stars above...

We walk out an all three of us do the butt shake thing. I pull the championship off my waist and hold it up while Paige looks at me like she wants to kill me.

Brie and I stay at ringside while Nikki gets into the ring. The bell rings and they lock up. They both are doing real good in this match.

Paige gets the upper hand and that's when Brie and I realize Nikki is in trouble. Brie kneels down beside the ring and waits for Nikki to roll out.

Brie goes in as Nikki but Paige ends up pinning Brie for a 3 count. Brie immediately explains to the ref what happened letting the match continue on. Right when everyone believes twin magic didn't work, Nikki grabs Paige from behind and rolls her up for a 3 count winning the match.

Nikki rolls out of the ring over to us and we celebrate her win while Paige looks at us very upset that she lost.

I find Dean pacing back and forth with the championship on his shoulder in the corridor.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Nervous as hell,"

"We both know you deserve this championship and you will come out of that match as the champion," I try to make him feel better. I know how Dean feels. But then again, I didn't face someone I use to be so close we were like sisters or brothers in his situation. I definitely can't imagine how Dean feels. "Do you want me at ringside?"

"No, I don't want you to get hurt. Who knows what level we'll take each other too,"

"Okay...,"

"You're gonna kiss Seth tonight if he wins aren't you?" I look up at him and his eyes are begging me not too.

"I'm sorry, but I have too. Stephanie wants me to make it look like Seth and I are together for real,"

"I can't wait till you turn on them. Are you gonna do it on RAW or a pay per view event?"

"RAW definitely. I want the whole world to see The Authority's faces when I turn on them,"

"Have you planned it out yet?"

"I have it all planned out and I can't wait for it to happen!" Right then Dean's music starts to blare. "You better win,"

"Oh, I will!" He wraps his arms around my hip and pulls me into him kissing me on the lips. Dean leaves and Seth comes up to me.

"Shouldn't you be giving me a kiss before my big match?"

"You're lucky I even went through with the fucking storyline, Seth. Now leave me the hell alone," I go to catering and sit down with Roman, Neville, and Emma.

"Hey Milly!" Emma greets me.

"Hey guys," I sit down next to Emma across from Roman. "You know, I was really counting on one of you two winning that briefcase,"

"Reigns here would have had it if it wasn't for Bray. I'd rather have Roman be Mr. Money In The Bank than Sheamus," Neville says.

"Dean's kicking Seth's ass," Roman says. I had been to busy talking to Neville I hadn't realized the match started.

So far Dean had the upper hand almost the whole match. He had Dirty Deeds Seth onto a ladder and the commentary table.

We all watch as they both climb up the ladder and grab the championship. They both fall off the ladder landing hard on the ring floor.

"Oh lord," I groan. The bell rings and we wait anxiously to see who came out as the champion.

"Your winner and retaining his title, Seth Rollins!" They announce.

"I gotta go," I sigh and head out. I meet Seth and Triple H at the top of the ramp. I kiss Seth and look at Dean. His leg is hurt and he's looking up at us with sadness and pain filling his eyes.

"Congrats on your win," I tell Seth once we get back behind the curtain.

"No, 'I hate you and can't wait to turn on The Authority' crap?"

"I'm not turning on The Authority. I like what I'm becoming because of The Authority," I tell Seth with all honesty.

I go back into catering and watch Dean have a promo even though Money In The Bank is off air. I go to the curtain and meet Dean. We don't say anything. I walk up to him and he pulls me into a hug. We stay like that for who knows how long.

"We probably should go get your leg checked out," I say into his chest.

"Probably...,"

"I watched your match and I thought you did amazing the whole time. Like you said in your promo, in out hearts we know you deserve that championship and that you should have that championship hanging on your shoulder right now," He smiles and draws circles on my lower back with his finger.

"This is why I love you," He says and smashes his lips against mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So MITB was not very good for me this year... Only two good things happened, The Prime Time Players are the new tag team champs and John Cena beat Kevin Owens.

What was your favorite thing about MITB?

Please vote if you like the chapter and I hope you do! Till Thursday my fellow lunatics!!