Chapter 17: After Wrestlemania RAW

"Wake up cupcake," Someone whispers in my ear.

"Go away," I groan and throw a pathetic punch that the person just laughs at. Suddenly something is crawling on my leg and I wake up all the way, swatting at whatever is on or was on my leg.

"Calm down, it was just me trying to get you up," I look up at Dean and punch his arm. "Fuck!"

"Think twice before waking me up again. Anyways, how did you get in here?"

"I might have stole your door key so I could sneak in here and wake you up to take you with me for the day till RAW," Dean said it like it wasn't a big deal. I just rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. When I came back, Dean was laying on my bed shirtless.

"Put your shirt on!" I demanded while checking him out.

"I don't know, you seem to be drooling over me," He winked and wiggled his eyebrows. I grabbed his shirt and threw it at him.

"Just put the damn shirt on and get out so I can get ready," I pushed him out the door then locked the door so he couldn't sneak in.

Twenty minutes later I went out to the living room but didn't see Dean. I searched the whole apartment but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Dean where the hell are you?" I shouted. Good thing AJ had gotten up early and went to the gym. "What the hell!" I scream as I'm being picked up and carried out the door. "Dean! Put me down! I need to get my phone and purse!"

"Already got it," He carries me to his car then sets me in the passenger seat.

"I can walk you know. I have two legs,"

"Oh, really? I didn't notice,"

"Smart ass,"

"Your smart ass," He smiles making his dimples appear. I poke at them and he swats my hand away.

"Stop! Your dimples are so cute,"

"I hate them," He grumbles.

"They're adorable,"

***

"I'm not looking forward to this show," I complain to Dean while we are in the locker room.

"Neither am I," Dean agrees with me.

"I'm gonna go get ready. See ya later,"

"Wait," Dean stops me then pulls me up to him and kisses me. "Now you may go," I giggle and leave passing Roman on the way to the girls locker room.

"Hey Rome,"

"Sup Mills. Congratulations on your win at Wrestlemania,"

"Thanks!"

I get ready then go and wait by the curtain. I'm kicking off RAW tonight which is really exciting! WWE is giving divas a chance finally!

Once RAW had started my music blares and everyone goes crazy. I held my belt on my shoulder and J&J security along with Seth Rollins come walk out at the last minute. We all grab a mic and climb inside the ring.

"As you all know I beat Lilly to retain my championship at Wrestlemania," Everyone cheers and Rollins and J&J clap. "I told everyone, all the divas and superstars and the WWE universe. I even told Lilly, that she couldn't beat me!" Everyone cheers again and I smile. "Not to mention that Seth cashed in and won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship!"

"Thanks for mentioning that, Milly. I also have something to tell you. More like do," I acted confused and let the mic drop to my side, regretting what was going to happen next.

Seth's lips crashed down onto mine and the crowd went crazy! I dropped the mic and Dean's music blares.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Rollins!" Dean roars and I latch onto his side and pick up the mic I dropped incase I have an opening to say something.

"Well, I was sharing a kiss with Milly,"

"We weren't sharing, you kissed me!" I shouted. Dean walks forward keeping me behind him.

"Milly is my girl! I suggest you stay away from her or there WILL be hell to pay!" Dean throws his mic down and lunges at Seth but Seth rolls out of the ring along with J&J.

"Milly! Get your boy toy under control or there will be consequences with The Authority,"

"He's not my boy toy he's my boyfriend!"

"Like I said Mills, consequences," Seth drops his mic and walks off. I look over at Dean with a harsh face.

"Milly does not look happy with Dean Ambrose," I hear Michael Cole say. I walk angrily up the ramp while my music blares.

"Nice job out there Milly," Seth says and gives me a hug.

"Thanks, not too bad yourself," I joke. Dean comes and grabs my arm and drags me to the locker room.

"Dean," I could tell he was all worked up from our promo. Especially because Seth kissed me.

"He is never kissing you again! He wasn't even suppose to kiss you tonight! Fuck! We should have never signed that contract!"

"Dean! Look at me," I grab his face and force him to look at me. "You are my boyfriend. You're the only one I want and will ever want," His eyes soften and he smashes his lips against mine.

"I'm sorry. I just get really worked up whenever I'm in the ring with him and now that he has kissed you, I'm gonna kill him," I smiled at how sweet Dean was being. I love how he's protective of me and won't take bullshit from anyone.

"I have a match against Nikki Bella tonight," I sigh, turning this conversation towards a different topic.

"I bet you'll do fine,"

"She's really good Dean,"

"You've beat her before plus you're the divas champion,"

"I've only fought her once and I lost to her Dean. I didn't win against her. What if she will be the number one contender to fight me at Extreme Rules?"

"Don't worry about it till it happens," He kisses my forehead then walks me back to the curtain. The Bellas are already in the ring and since Brie is at ringside, I have Dean stay at ringside for me so Brie doesn't interfere.

The bell rings and Nikki and I lockup. She pushes me off and clotheslines me. The rest of the match is a whole blur and before I know it Nikki does her signature move and the bell has rung.

"Nikki has just beaten the divas champion!" Michael exclaims.

"Maybe Nikki will be able to strip the title from Milly," Booker T says. Dean comes up to me and helps me up. I feel the tears stinging my eyes and threatening to fall.

"I lost Dean. I blew it. She's going to come after me now," I whisper and I'm not even sure if he heard me. But he picks me up and hugs me which tells me that he heard me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's and update my fellow lunatics! I'm so happy Paige won the divas Battle Royal!!! She hasn't been in the story in a while. Guess I'll have to make her come back in the next chapter.

4-13-15