Chapter 37: Why Did You Do It?

"What the hell Milly?" AJ is furious when I walk through the door to our room.

"I did it so I could keep working for the next seven weeks," I mutter. It's late an I don't feel like talking about this let alone starting a whole argument.

"You just fucking turned on Dean so you can work for The Authority!"

"I know what I'm doing!" I shout at her. She rolls her eyes.

"You know what you're doing? Really?"

"Look April, I hate The Authority as much as you do but if I didn't do this they could have changed their mind and make me give up my title. I don't care if you support my decision or not but you're not the one with a broken wrist that if anything else happens to it your career is over for good," I fast walk back to my bedroom and slam the door shut.

***

I wake up the next morning an AJ had already left. I take a shower and French braid my hair before putting on a black sports bra and navy blue shorts then head to the gym. I don't see anyone here so I head over to the treadmills and run while listening to music.

The treadmill stops abruptly and I about fall on my face but catch myself.

"What the fuck?" I mutter and turn around to Seth with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for you to about fall on your face,"

"It's okay,"

"Anyways, we have a promo starting off Smackdown tonight. We are welcoming you to The Authority and you're gonna have to tell everyone why you turned your back on Dean,"

"Okay, I expected that,"

"Stephanie wants this to become a love storyline. I think it would be a good idea too,"

"Didn't you already try this stunt about ten months ago?"

"I was trying to protect you from picking the wrong guy then,"

"The only wrong guy I would have picked is you! We had a thing at NXT that went so far that you took my virginity! I thought that was you finally saying you loved me because I thought I loved you! Then the next day you get debuted to RAW and you only speaked to me once since not counting that bullshit storyline! You hurt me really bad and if you think you have a chance of me becoming your onscreen girlfriend you're fucking wrong!" I shout. Luckily there's no one else in the gym right now. Seth stands there not saying anything.

"If you still think you're going to get your belt back now you're wrong," Dean is standing at the door and looks like he's gonna kill Seth.

"This was before you and Milly met Dean. So save your craziness for the ring," Seth pushes right past him and leaves. I go over to a bench and sit down putting my face in my hands sobbing quietly. Dean sits down beside me. He wraps his arms around me pulling me into his side.

"I'm sorry you had to find out about that this way," I tell Dean after I've stopped crying. "He's the reason why I have trust issues and haven't had a real relationship for the past two years. I didn't want that to happen to me again. Sometimes I think there's no such thing as love,"

"I know love is real,"

"How do you know?" I ask him. My heart starts beating loudly in my ears. I think I know what he's gonna say next.

"Because I'm in love with you," He confesses melting my heart.

"You wanna know how now I know love is real?"

"How?" He smirks making me giggle a little.

"Because I'm in love too," I confess. Dean gently placed his lips over mine.