Chapter 7: New Storline

"Royal Rumble is this Sunday," Paige mentions.

"I know...that means I find out who is the number one contender to face me at Wrestlemania,"

"You afraid it's going to be Lilly?"

"I kind of hope it is,"

"Care to explain?" Paige faces me on the couch and I pause the movie.

"I want to beat her so badly she will be afraid to come near me," My phone starts ringing and I answer it.

"Hi Milly, I need you to come to my office as soon as possible,"

"Okay, I'll be there right away,"

"Thanks,"

"I have to go to the arena right away. Stephanie wants to talk," I'm glad I decided to get dressed this morning instead of right before I have to leave for Smackdown.

The drive to the arena takes forever thanks to traffic jams back to back, but I finally make it. I make my way to Stephanie's office and open the door.

"You wanted to talk?" I ask then stop in my tracks. Dean and Lilly are also in the room.

"Yes, I have an idea on a storyline for you three. Since you guys have had so much commotion on the show I came up with an idea. Milly and Lilly are going to have a love triangle with Dean. Like how the Bella Twins were with Daniel Bryan," I mentally shoot myself in the head.

"I like that idea," Lilly says and Stephanie looks at me.

"I guess, as long as Paige and I are still tag team partners,"

"Of course, Dean?"

"Hell, why not," We all sign the contract and leave.

"Fuck me in the god damn ass!" I groan into a wall.

"Gladly too!" I turn around and roll my eyes.

"Not literally Cesaro,"

"Man, I was really liking that offer," I roll my eyes once more and walk to the locker room. I decide to just stay at the arena since there's only an hour till Smackdown.

I spend that hour sitting in a random hallway and going over what I was going to say during a match I have to interrupt.

"Hey Mills," Seth came and sat down beside me.

"Hey Rolls,"

"Rolls?" He chuckles.

"Well, you called me Mills and that's what I came up with," I shrugged.

"What are you doing in a random hallway?"

"I don't know. Just thinking I guess," I hear the faint music blaring and get up. "Time to go interrupt a match," I tell him and walk off.

Lilly is in the middle of her match and has the upper hand. Dean is on ringside and my music plays. Lilly looks at me but keeps an eye on Paige. I walk over to Dean and latch onto his arm.

"What is Milly doing?" Lawler asks. I start flirting with Dean and Lilly walks over.

"Get away from him! He doesn't want you!" She screams and I grin. What I'm about to do next wasn't in the script but I don't want Lilly winning this match against Paige.

I turn Dean's face towards me and kiss him on the lips. Lilly starts screaming her head off at me then stops and three seconds later the bell rings and Paige's music blares. I pull away from Dean right in time to see Lilly jump on me from the ring.

"He's mine you bimbo!" She screeches and I throw her off. I punch her and kick her in the gut then grab her hair and throw her head first into the stairs and watch her drop to the ground. My music blares and I grab Dean's hand and we walk up the ramp.

"Why did you kiss me?" He asked me as soon as we get through the curtain.

"Well, she hates my guts and I wanted to piss her off so I kissed you," I explained.

"You hate her that much?"

"Speaking that she told me to stay away from you and now I have to deal with her psycho ass in a storyline...yeah, I hate her that much," He laughs and I see Lilly coming up from behind Dean.

"Of course I'll kiss you again Dean!" I beam and wink at him. I stand on the tips of my toes and kiss Dean. I hear Lilly pout as she walks by and I pull back and laugh.

"I could get used to that," We both laugh at his comment. "What's your height?"

"I'm five two. Exactly as tall as AJ Lee,"

"No wonder you look so small. I'm a foot taller than you," Dean's music goes off and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Accompanied to the ring by Milly and Lilly, Dean Ambrose!" The announcer says.

"Guess so," I latch onto his arm and Lilly is at the curtain waiting for us. She latches onto his other arm and we walk out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really like this chapter and I hope you guys do also! Please comment and vote it wilts mean so much!!!!!!

3-12-15