Chapter 13: Doctor Appiontment

I didn't have a match on Smackdown, of course, so I just watched. But today on RAW I'm on commentary for the Bella Twins match against Paige and Natalya. My music blares throughout the arena and I walk down the ramp with J&J security at my sides. I walk over to the commentary table and sit down then put on the headset.

"Nice to have you join us Milly," Cole greets me.

"Nice to be here," I say and grab JBL's cowboy hat and put it on.

"You don't have to have security guarding you just because you're part of The Authority now," JBL says.

"I think you're just jealous that I can pull off this cowboy hat better than you ever could," I say and he rolls his eyes. "Come on Paige!" I scream. Paige had the upper hand right now and is trying to put Nikki in the PTO, Paige Tap Out. Paige finally gets Nikki locked in. I throw my headset off and go to the side of the ring.

"Tap out Barbie!" I scream and Nikki taps out. The ref raises Paige's hand and I climb into the ring and raise her other hand. We hug each other then skip up the ramp.

"Really Milly? You had to call me Barbie?" Nikki comes up right in my face.

"I could of called you deflated balloon boobs," I say cockily. I smirk then walk away.

"Don't you have an appointment tomorrow?" Paige asks me.

"Yeah, but I'll still be here to tape Smackdown,"

***

"I really don't want to go to that appointment today," I whine to Paige.

"Why?"

"Because what if my head injuries are worse!"

"But what if they aren't as bad," Paige told me and I just looked at the ground. "Orton still going with you?"

"I don't know. I texted him the time and place but never heard back," I tell her and she nods. I get in the car and drive to my appointment and almost getting into about three accidents. Okay, maybe I'm not the best driver and I'm the one who almost caused those accidents.

I finally make it to the building and walk inside. I go up to the front desk and tell the lady my name and she hands me a couple papers to fill out. I take a seat not looking to see if I sat down beside anyone.

"Well hello to you too," I look beside me and Randy was there.

"Oh, hey! I wasn't even paying attention,"

"I could tell," He sat beside me and watched me fill out all the paperwork. When I was done I gave it back to the lady and waited for my name to be called.

"You nervous?" Randy asked me as I sat back down.

"For this appointment? Yes! They're either going to tell me I can't wrestle at Wrestlemania in two weeks or I can. I'm nervous for the answer,"

"Milly," The nurse calls my name before Randy can say anything back.

"I'll be out shortly hopefully," I tell him then follow the nurse to an empty room.

"How long has it been since you got injured?"

"I'd say about...four weeks," I tell her and she writes it down. She asks me a couple other questions then leaves the room and tells me the doctor will be in shortly.

Eventually the doctor comes in. I start feeling bad for Randy because we have been here over an hour. The doctor asks me the same questions and takes a couple tests. About another hour later he comes back and tells me my results.