Chapter 9: Wrestlemania Match Ruined?

Ever since I beat the shit out of Lily, Dean has never looked at me the same. Hell, I don't even think we are friends anymore and it really sucks since we have a storyline together.

"Milly! You okay? I've been calling your name for like five minutes," Roman said and I nodded. Why do I feel so sad that Dean is ignoring me? Not like I had feelings for him right? Right? I groan in frustration and Roman raises an eyebrow. I wave it off and he gives me a weird look.

"Hey Roman," Dean walks up then glances at me. "I'll talk to you later," Then he walks off. My heart sinks and I look down at my coffee.

"What's going on between you two? He used to stare at you and talk about you endlessly every time I was with him and now he doesn't even look at you," Roman folds his hands and places them on top of the table waiting for me to answer.

"Did you see how I beat the shit out of Lilly on Smackdown?" He nods so I continue to explain. "Well Dean wasn't too happy about that and I told him that's what you, superstars do all the time and why shouldn't we do the same thing and he's never talked to me since,"

"Oh," I put my head in my hands and sigh. Being hated is way worst than hating someone.

"So...did I send Lilly to the hospital?"

"Yeah, they took her out on a stretcher. That's probably where Dean is heading after RAW," I get up and look all over and ask people if they have seen Dean. I'm about to give up until I find Dean sitting in his car. I knock on the window and he turns to me then gets out.

"What,"

"You're mad at me aren't you?"

"I'm not mad at you. I wished you wouldn't of done that to Lilly but I'm not mad at all,"

"Good. Why are you out here then? And ignoring me in there?"

"I didn't want to say anything that I'd regret and I'm out here because I was going to go tell Lilly how I feel about her," My heart starts pounding at what he just said. I didn't think I had feelings for this lunatic standing in front of me but I guess I was wrong.

"How do you feel?"

"That we are never getting back together and I will never love her again. That I have my eye on someone,"

"Who? Is she a diva?"

"Yup, she's one of the craziest divas out there," He smirks. I stand there in confusion.

"Damn, Dean," I jump a little and look behind me. "Think I was at the hospital? They took me out on a stretcher just to get everyone more excited and pumped about what is to happen next in the storyline. Nice try Milly but you still have a match with me this Sunday at Wrestlmania,"

"You're crazier than I thought if you think I'll let you fight me. Just because you're number one contender doesn't mean you're good enough to beat me," She walks up and our noses are almost touching when she speaks again.

"You're crazy if you actually think Dean meant what he said," She grabs me and my head slams against the window of Dean's car. I hear a cracking sound before I hit the cold ground. Dean is yelling but I can't make out what he's saying and everything has gone blurry. Someone kicks my stomach and then it all goes black.

***

I hear lots of beeping but no voices. I try to open my eyes but the light is too bright and my eyes burn whenever I open them even a crack.

"Turn the damn light off!" My voice sounds rough and dry. My mouth feels like the Sahara Desert. The lights are turned off and I finally open my eyes.

"Hey, you're finally awake," Paige says.

"What happened?"

"You don't remember anything?" She asks in confusion. I shake my head and she sighs.

"Lilly had slammed your head against Dean's car window and cracked the window. Dean called an ambulance right away and told Lilly to get away from you and him," I honestly don't even remember any of that happening.

"The last thing I remember is Lilly saying something like Dean lied about not wanting her or something. Go to tell someone that I'm awake so I can get out of here," Paige does exactly what I say and within five minutes a nurse walks through the door.

"You can't go home until tomorrow morning and you have a major concussion and twenty stitches on your forehead,"

"What about wrestling? I have a championship match this Sunday!" I start to freak out and my heart rate rises.

"You won't be wrestling for At least four to six weeks. Not until your forehead is healed and the concussion is gone," She walks out and I sigh. I got my Wrestlemania moment taken away from me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got an update for you guys! Hope you like it! I literally just wrote most of this today so enjoy! Another one that is shorter than usual but it'll have to do until I get in the groove to write again after all the stupid PARRC tests.

3-19-15