Chapter 34: Elimination Chamber

"AJ!" I scream. AJ comes running into the living room with a bra in one hand and a shirt in the other. Thankfully, she has a t-shirt on.

"What?" She screams back at me.

"In less than twelve hours I could be coming back to this suite being the new divas champion!" I squeal.

"And here I thought you were being kidnapped or something but you're just freaking out again,"

"You know you love me AJ. I also want you to be at ring side along with Dean for me,"

"Why?"

"To keep Brie and Tamina from interfering with the match. You get one and Dean gets the other,"

"I call Brie. Dean can have Tamina,"

"Okay," AJ goes back to our bed room and comes back out ten minutes later dressed and ready for tonight. Some one knocks on the door. I don't bother getting it since AJ is already by it.

"Your lunatic is on the couch," I look up from my laptop and Dean is walking in. He's wearing a tight black shirt with a leather jacket and jeans.

"Hey," Dean sits down beside me. I put my laptop to the side and cuddle into his side.

"Hey, you're very warm," I say and he chuckles a little.

"We are gonna go on a date before Elimination Chamber tonight," I look up at him surprised.

"When?"

"Right now so go get dressed," He stands up and tosses me over his shoulder.

"I can walk you know," Dean shrugs and tosses me down on the bed. I decide to wear a black dress with my black converse.

"Ready?" Dean asks once I come back out to the living room.

"Yup, where are we going?"

"You'll see," He smirks. He grabs my hand and we walk out to his car but we get stopped in the lobby. You can probably guess by who. That's right, Paige.

"Hey Dean, could you put this necklace on me?"

"Uh, sure," She hands Dean the necklace and turns around lifting her hair off her neck. I glare at her and she smirks at me trying to get me to do something to upset Dean. Dean gets the necklace on her and Paige turns back around.

"Thanks Dean," She says sweetly and caresses his arm.

That does it.

"Get your fucking hand off of him," I growl slapping her hand away.

"Why don't you back the fuck off and calm down?" Paige challenges me.

"He's my fucking boyfriend! You're the one that needs to back the fuck off!" I raise my voice and get right in her face.

"Let's go before you kill her, Milly," Dean wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me to his side.

"I'm going to destroy you tonight," I growl and Paige rolls her eyes. "I'm gonna kill that bitch,"

"Just wait a couple more hours and you can get your hands on her in the ring," We get into the car and Dean hands me a blindfold.

"What is this for?"

"To put over your eyes," Dean gives me a 'duh' look.

"Why do you want me to put this over my eyes?"

"So you don't know where we are going for our date until we get there and park," I hesitate but slowly put the blindfold over my eyes.

"Are we there yet?" I say for the thousandth time. We have been driving for a good twenty minutes and I'm starting to become impatient. Suddenly the car stops and Dean gets out of the car.