Chapter 11: Revenge Feels Good

An evil grin grew on my face as I watched Lily backed up helplessly into the corner. Her bottom lip trembled a little, signaling she was scared. I walked slowly up to her as Dean yelled but couldn't get passed security.

"You can't wrestle Milly!" She screamed and pointed at me.

"Like I said...since when did I listen?" Everyone was going crazy and I was loving it. Finally ending the fucking storyline and getting away from both of them. Well, hopefully.

I got to Lilly and started punching her over and over again. I took her head and repeatedly slammed it against the turnbuckle. I threw her out of the ring and slammed her head down on the steel steps while the crowd counted to ten. She's almost past out so I throw her back into the ring and look over at Paige. She nods her head and I smile an evil smile back.

"Milly's going to go for the Weeping Willow!" JBL exclaims.

"But she can't even wrestle!" Cole yells.

"Guess she doesn't care," JBL says. I'm up on the turnbuckle and I jump. Hitting Lilly with a lot more force than I ever have before. It knocks her out cold. I get up holding my head. Paige comes up to me and makes sure I'm okay.

"I'm fine. Head just hurts a little but nothing major," I inform her and she nods. I look back at Lilly who has blood streaming down her face from her forehead. Paramedics are checking her and I'm being forced out of the ring. Dean is still surrounded by security and freaking out.

"Wrong answer, Dean," I say as I pass him going back up the ramp. He looks at me in shock and I smirk. Security let's him go and Dean runs over to Lilly who's being taken out on a stretcher for good this time.

"Nice job Milly! You did awesome on your promo but next time tell me when you can't wrestle so I know to not put two of my divas careers at stake," Stephanie says once I get backstage. I nod and she walks off.

"I'm probably going to have to pay for what I did," I said to Paige.

"That's how The Authority works,"

"Join us and you can avoid getting punished because of your actions," Seth is standing behind me and I turn around. "You wanna get back at Dean to don't you? He hates me so why not join me and make him regret ever picking Lilly over you," I look at Paige and she gives me a worried look. I think about it for a couple seconds then look back at Seth.

***

Don't you love waking up in the morning and feeling that you have accomplished something? Yeah, me too.

I woke up happy and refreshed knowing that I have ended the feud between Lilly, Dean, and I. Well, at least I hope.

"Wanna go to the gym with me today?" Paige asks as I walk into the living room.

"Sure. I'll just run or lift weights since I can't wrestle,"

"That didn't stop you last night,"

"Last night was different, Paige," She shrugs and I get ready to go to the gym.

When we get there only a couple of wrestlers are here including, Randy Orton.

"Is he coming back?" I asked Paige.

"Apparently. I over heard The Authority," I nod and walk over to the treadmills. I run at a steady pace while listening to music with my earbuds.

"Hey," My earbuds are ripped from my ears and I stop the treadmill.

"What the hell," I look over and see Randy. "What do you want Orton?"

"Thought I would introduce myself since if have never seen you before until on the show after I left so...I'm Randy Orton. Also known as The Viper,"

"Milly, also known as a complete crazy bitch," He chuckles and I head over to watch Paige practice some new wrestling moves. "Why are you following me?"

"Go on a date with me,"

"What?"

"Go on a date with me...please,"

"We barely know each other! Let me rephrase that...we don't know each other!"

"So go on a date with me and we can get to know each other better. If you don't like it then I'll never bother you again," I stood there and just stared at him. It wouldn't hurt anything or anybody unless he decided to RKO me which I doubt would happen.

"Okay, I'll go on a date with you,"

"I'll pick you up Monday after RAW that way we can get something to eat,"

"Okay, see ya then," Orton does his famous pose causing me to roll my eyes and laugh a little.

"What was that about?" Paige asks.

"I gotta date with Randy Monday after RAW," I grin.

"You're really trying to piss Dean off aren't you?"

"No, I said yes because I practically had him on his knees begging me," She rolls her eyes and continues training.

Dean had his chance and he blew it. Now it's my turn to make myself happy.

***

Seth and The Authority begin RAW with a promo.

"We have a special surprise to the WWE Universe. We would like to introduce our new Authority member," Seth motions towards the ramp. My music blares and I walk out in my ring gear. Everyone is cheering besides that I'm joining The Authority.

"Thank you for joining us, Milly," Seth starts off and gives me a side hug.

"No, no, no, thank you, for giving me this opportunity to be part of The Authority, Seth,"

"You did amazing!" Seth praised me once we got to the locker rooms.

"Thanks. So did you," I decided to go for a walk around the corridors before I have to be on commentary for a match tonight with Summer Rae against Emma. I don't really talk to Emma much but whenever I do we always end up making each other laugh the whole time.

"Milly!" I hear my name being yelled and I look behind me and Dean is walking towards me and he doesn't look happy. "What the hell were you thinking teaming up with them? Don't you know what Rollins did to The Shield!" He shouted.

"Yes, I'm aware. I did it because it will make my character look better. Why do you even care?"

"They're going to bullshit you just like they do with everyone!"

"I got to be on commentary for a match tonight. I don't need your bullshit keeping me from enjoying it," I turn on my heel and head to the ramp. My music blares and I head to the ring.

I watch and make comments on their moves as Summer loses the match against Emma. I start to walk back up the ramp but get stopped in my tracks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another cliff hanger! Don't hate me! Also I'm back in the groove of writing, hopefully for good this time until testing starts up again. This chapter is also a lot longer and I'm going to try and keep the rest of the chapters this way. Don't worry I'm not saying it's ending soon. Trust me, we are very very far from the ending still.

3-27-15