Chapter 18: Smackdown Promo

I haven't been myself since RAW. Mainly because I know I could've beaten Nikki if I haven't been freaking out so much. I haven't talked much to anybody. Not even Dean.

"Time to go to the arena for Smackdown," Paige tells me.

"Hey," Roman says when we get to the arena.

"Hey Roman," Paige and AJ left to go to the locker room while I stayed to chat with Roman.

"Still bummed about your lost from RAW?"

"I could've beaten her if I wasn't so worried about losing!" I screamed in frustration.

"Hey, it'll be okay,"

"Yeah, well, I better go find Dean," I said and walked off. I didn't find Dean before Smackdown so I stood by the curtain till I had to go out.

***

Seth is doing a promo right now talking shit to Dean an all that good stuff.

"Why don't you come on out here so we can have a little deal, Ambrose," Fuck that. I thought to myself. I'm not suppose to go out but since when did I ever listen?

"Play Dean Ambrose's music," I tell the person and they do. I go out when Dean does and Seth's face went from happy to confused while the crowd went nuts. I laughed at Seth.

"Milly, what are you doing here?" Seth asks once I'm in the ring and have a mic.

"I came out to make that deal you talked about,"

"That deal is for Dean Ambrose,"

"Well, back there I was listening and I thought to myself. I am the girl version of the lunatic fringe so that offer involves me too. So let's make a deal Seth,"

"You're part of The Authority Milly. This deal isn't for you,"

"Okay, what is the deal you wanna make with Dean? I think the WWE universe wants to know!" Everyone starts doing the 'Yes' chant and I look at Rollins in satisfactory.

"Fine, the deal is-" He stops, drops the microphone and grabs my face and kisses me. I try to push away but can't. I finally push him away and he smiles.

"There was no deal was there?"

"For Dean, Dean's deal is if he joins The Authority I'll leave you two alone. But if not then I won't stop fighting for my love," Then my music blares. I turn around and see Dean running down the ramp. He slips in the ring and grabs my mic.

"I'd rather fight for my girl then join The Authority!" Dean shouts and I latch onto his side to try and keep him calm. "And guess what my deal is," Dean says in a extremely low voice.

"What?"

"This," Dean drops the mic and launches himself at Seth punching him over and over until J&J get him off. They scramble out of the ring and I stand at Dean's side.

We walk back up the ramp while his music blares.

"I couldn't find you before Smackdown," I said when we got to catering.

"I couldn't find you either. But I'm here now," Dean puts his arm around me and I snuggle into his side. "Are you still sad about what happened at RAW?" He asks.

"Yup, I could have beaten her. But I have to be on commentary for Nikki and Paige's match tonight,"

"I can come if you want,"

"No that's okay. I'll have J&J out there with me,"

"So when are you going to turn your back on The Authority?"

"When the time is right,"

"Milly that time better be soon,"

"Seriously? Maybe I wanna be part of The Authority! Mess with there minds for a couple more weeks!" I raise my voice a little.

"Fine, whatever. Have fun tonight on commentary," Dean says casually and walks off, leaving me standing alone in the hallway.

"Oh, I will have some fun,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't start cussing me out yet! Yes I know it's short but it was either update a shorter chapter or don't update at all. Since I love you guys I chose option one. The reason why the chapter is short is because I only have an hour of internet and I won't have internet again till Sunday. Please enjoy this short chapter and please don't hate me my fellow lunatics!!!!

4-16-15