Chapter 5: Fun Night

"Come on Milly! Get up and have some fun," Paige says.

"Hold on," I grab my belt and put it on.

"Your new divas champion...Milly!" Paige yells as we enter the living room. The boys cheer. I look at Paige and she nods.

"Milly, where's my wine?" Paige asks and walks out of the kitchen.

"That expensive one you got a couple weeks ago?"

"Yeah,"

"I drank it,"

"What!" She screams.

"I needed a stress reliever so I drank it,"

"Okay, then I'll just dump your Snapple out," She says.

"Okay I think you two have had enough to drink," Roman says but ignore him.

"Oh wait! I already did," I lunge at her and we punch each other. I kick her and punch her and she falls to the ground.

"Holy shit!" Seth shouts and checks her. "You knocked her out cold!"

"Bitch deserved it,"

"Wait a second," Dean says and gets up. All of a sudden Paige starts laughing and all three of them jump in surprise.

"Did you see the looks on their faces?" I say and hold my stomach because I'm laughing so hard.

"I thought they were going to start yelling at you!" Paige stands up and leans against the wall.

"That was not funny!" Seth points at us and we just start laughing even more. All of a sudden my belt is being ripped off my waist and I turn around to see that Roman has it.

"What the hell Roman!" I try to snatch it back but he tosses it to Seth then Seth tosses it to Dean. I look at him and he raises an eyebrow. I lunge at him and knock him on the ground and I raise my fists.

"Give me the belt," I growl. Before I know it I'm on the ground and Dean is on top of me.

"Don't think so cupcake,"

"Cupcake?" I question him and he shrugs.

"Spur of the moment kind of thing,"

"Are you going to stop straddling me anytime soon?" I laugh and he gets off of me.

"This is a divas championship match!" Paige shouts and I decide to play along.

"You challenger, Seth Rollins competing for the title and your current divas champion, Dean Ambrose!" I shout and look at the guys. Dean holds up the belt and gets in character before handing it to me. I motion Paige to ring the bell.

"Ding, ding, ding!" She yells and the boys stare at each other. We had moved all the furniture aside incase we ended up having a match.

"Well what do I do?" Roman complains and throws his hands in the air.

"Be the ref," Paige tells him likes he's stupid and he mumbles something.

"Seth has Dean set up for the curb stomp!" Paige and I are on commentary.

Dean rolls out of the way and puts Seth in a submission lock.

"Submission lock! Is Seth going to tap?" I say and right after Seth taps.

"Your ongoing Divas champion, Dean Ambrose!" Roman gives Dean the belt and raises his hand.

"That's what's best for business!" Dean says. We all sit and watch the movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

"I'll be right back," I decide to go and get me a glass of wine and I stay in the kitchen for a few minutes before Dean walks in.

"Hey, I think this is yours," He hands me the belt and I rest it on my shoulder.

"Thanks,"

"How does it feel being divas champ for the first time?" He asks and sits down on a stool on the other side of the island across from me.

"Good and powerful," I laugh a little to myself. "Why did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"You helped me win when I was about to tap. Why didn't you just let me lose?" I ask him and down the rest of my wine.

"I wanted to piss off the Authority. They were going to get a loss out of you. You also deserve to be the champ,"

"The Authority is going to turn this into some new storyline between us now," Someone knocks on the door and I get up to go answer it.

"I didn't order pizza," The dude looks around my age and is very cute.

"I did," Seth comes up behind me and I roll my eyes and walk away back into the kitchen. I grab my glass and a bottle of wine before heading back out to the living room.

I look around and there's no where to sit except the floor.

"Where the hell am I suppose to sit?" I whine. I squeal as I'm being lifted into the air and then back down into someone's lap.

"You weigh as much as a feather," Dean says. I roll my eyes and start drinking from the bottle.

"That's offensive! I have tons of muscle I should weigh something,"

"Well I do have bigger muscles," Dean shows me his muscles and wiggles his eyebrows. I laugh and lay back onto his chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I actually updated on time this time! Hope you like it!

3-6-15