38 - Spell

Can

We leave Istanbul behind us, lost in the spell of that moment, our gazes are illuminated by the deep love and joy we are experiencing, we are both incredulous and amazed at how things have evolved in a very short period of time when everything seemed to be compromised.

Our love has waited too long for the embrace of the other, we have missed each other intensely and we just want to give peace to our souls that have searched in vain for so long.

Leaving the Bosphorus it's dark by now, I stop the boat in a quiet cove and turn it in my arms for a passionate kiss, oh Allah how beautiful and right it is to have her like this, close to me, I caress her cheek looking at her intent for a few moments.
She is unique and precious, there is nothing in the world she cares more about, I smile at her excitedly and her ecstatic expression mirrors mine. I take her hand, kiss it and tell her -

- Come on Mrs. Divit, dinner is waiting for us-

She looks at me smiling pleasantly surprised, she didn't expect me to have thought of that too.
I go down the ladder first to gallantly offer her my hand and help her down in turn, I see her eyes light up with joy at the sight of the set table. - Oh Can! -

I accompany her ceremoniously to her chair, I pour the champagne into her glass recommending - Yavaşça yavaşça, slowly Sanem my love, tonight I want you to be very conscious and alert, I don't want you to get lost in the fumes of alcohol - She smi...

I accompany her ceremoniously to her chair, I pour the champagne into her glass recommending - Yavaşça yavaşça, slowly Sanem my love, tonight I want you to be very conscious and alert, I don't want you to get lost in the fumes of alcohol - She smiles amused.

I bring to the table the refined dishes I had prepared for the occasion by a renowned chef from Istanbul, a friend of mine, and we eat without ever stopping touching, caressing and kissing each other.

We are happy, we are in love.

Our excitement rises moment by moment as we get closer to the end of the dinner, but I also feel that she is getting excited, tense about the unknown that awaits her.

I get up and take her by the hand, she follows me looking serious for a moment, I smile and hold her tightly to my chest kissing her passionately.
I hear her sigh, I mustn't give her time to think and fidget, it's better to help her relax instead.
Continuing to kiss her I slowly push her towards the cabin taking her arms behind my neck and caressing her back.
When she touches the bed with the back of her knees I give her a half turn and let myself fall on the mattress making her land on top of me, I want her to have the situation under her control, to feel free to do what she wants.

- Sanem, I've dreamed of this moment every single night since I kissed you in the darkness of that lodge, I've always longed for you with all my being, like I've never longed for anyone else in my life, for me with you tonight will be the first time, the first time I make love to the woman I love.

I've never loved anyone, only you.

Besides, isn't it said that love comes only once in a lifetime?

I want it to be the way you want it, let your instincts guide you, I want you to feel free to do and ask for what you want.

I love you and I want to make you happy in every aspect of life, even this must be a moment that I want you to live with the joy and carefree that makes you so dear to my eyes forever, you have nothing to fear at all -

She listened raptly to every single word, she looks at me with a mischievous look and smiles nodding.

-Tamam, okay! -