56 - Forever

Can

She looks absolutely stunning in the dress I bought for her, it's a dream, it's my dream come true, I can't believe it's mine.

We enter the hotel lobby on time, I guide her to the room where our dinner will be held, the door is closed, I open it with a push and .... I don't look at the room, but at her face, I want to see her reaction.

She looks around in amazement, at first she doesn't understand what's going on but then she seems to realize and looks at me incredulously - Can? -

- Evet askim, yes my love, I want to offer you all the best that life can give us, you are unique and exceptional and I believe you deserve the wedding you have always dreamed of -

We both turn around happy at the spontaneous applause of the guests as we enter, they are all there: Emre, Layla, my father, his parents, Mihriban, Denise, Bulut, Aliye, Deren, Cey Cey,Metin Ayhan, Osman, the guys from the agency and many friends from the neighborhood.
They are all the people who love us and are happy to share the joy of our wedding.
I take her hand and guide her, amidst general applause, to the state official who has been called to renew our vows, not a usual thing, but once he learned of the exceptionality of our first wedding he willingly agreed to lend himself to let us experience the ceremony we would have liked to have, with our loved ones close to us.

Sanem is ecstatic as I am, it is an extremely emotional moment for everyone, but especially for us, it is the crowning of our love that can now live in the sunlight, that can express itself freely in front of all those we love.

I'm happy that my father is there, he couldn't even attend Emre and Layla's wedding, and he deserves to share such an important moment with his children.

I am happy to have my friend Metin next to me, who shared with me every pain and now I wanted to be next to him in the most beautiful moment of my life.

I am thrilled by the happiness I see in Sanem's eyes, but especially in Nihat and Mekvibe's look, I love them as if they were my parents, they are very good people and deserved to attend their daughter's wedding.

We both experience a moment of intense emotion and emotion, it seems to me that all the pieces of the mosaic are finally in place. The ceremony is short but intense, we exchange promises of fidelity and eternal love, at the end I embrace my wife happy and proud to have a unique woman like her at my side.

Sanem's parents are the first to approach us to talk, Mivkibe holds me in his warm and welcoming embrace - Thank you Can for allowing us to live this moment together with you, I wish you all the good in the world, you deserve it -
I am moved by the sweetness of this woman that I love like a mother, she touches my soul that I didn't even know I had, she will always be a special presence in my life.

Nihat comes closer, first he offers me his hand then he seems to reconsider and he embraces me in an embarrassed but heartfelt hug.
- Can, I entrust you a piece of my heart, an essential part of my life.
Take care of it, keep it as a precious treasure as I have done in all these years.
I wish you much happiness my son -

I am deeply moved by these words, they have an enormous value for me after all that has been, I nod solemnly and embrace him in turn, holding him tight to thank him for the trust he is giving me despite everything.

Followed by hugs and congratulations from all our friends, we live a beautiful evening surrounded by the affection of the people we love most.

We finally managed to exchange a few words only when we reached the center of the room for the traditional dance of the bride and groom.
Sanem brings her hands behind my neck and smiles radiantly at me.

-Can aşkım, my love, you gave me an extraordinary gift, you were able to read in the bottom of my heart the regret for not sharing with my loved ones our special moment, as always you were able to read my soul.
You are unique, you are the one and only for me, seni çok seviyorum, I love you so much now and forever -

- Sanem, I still can't find the right words to express all the love I feel for you, I decided there are no words, I can only show you moment by moment... forever. -