48 -Surprising

Can

I walk my dad to the car at the end of the night, I'm very happy with how she welcomed Sanem, I think she appreciated it tremendously too.

- So babam, daddy what do you think of my wife? -

- Can, she is a wonderful woman.
You only have to look into her eyes to know that she is a sensitive soul, take care of her heart.
You've already experienced how easy it is to ferociously hurt someone like her, even if you don't want to. Love her every day as if it were the last, respect her as an independent and strong-willed woman, don't forget my words, you have to earn her love every single day of your life together, don't let anything or anyone else ever come between you again-

I am moved by my father's beautiful words, I hold him in a hug of sincere affection, he has always been my most trusted advisor, I promise him that I will do everything to keep the solemn promise I made to love her as she deserves for the rest of our lives.

We remain close at length in this moment of emotion and comfort at the same time, we part with the understanding that the next day I would speak with Mihriban about his request to rent a cottage on the estate before going to the agency.

I walked back to the cottage with my hands in my pockets and a light heart for how this evening had gone, an evening with family, MY family.

As I arrive on the porch I notice that strangely all the lights are off, I look around thinking that maybe Sanem has gone to the pier, but then I see a faint light filtering through the bedroom door.

I go in, close everything for the night and then join her, as I open the door I'm shocked by what I find in front of me.
The room is lit only by the light of the many candles scattered all around, but my attention is focused on the bed, or rather on who is on the bed.

I am speechless, breathless to tell the truth.

My wonderful woman is waiting for me, in a very sexy pose, wearing a wonderful and sinful "almost nothing". I am breathless with surprise and excitement.

I close the door behind me and approach impatiently to reach her, she stops me by pointing her index finger menacingly at my chest, she smiles mischievously and gets off the bed to walk around me and get behind me

 From behind she takes the edge of my shirt and pulls it off, accompanying the movement with a slow caress on my back that then, once removed from my head, becomes a hug caressing my chest.

Allah Allah, this woman wants to kill me!

I tremble with the desire to turn around and take her in my arms, but I want to let her do it, I'm curious to find out how she intends to proceed.

Always staying behind me, while laying little kisses on my back, she lowers her hands to the belt of her pants to unfasten it, I hold my breath surprised by her audacity.
Once he's done he takes them down my thighs until he unbuckles them, at which point he turns me around and pushes me towards the bed making me lie down by climbing on her knees.

He leans forward taking my face in his hands and giving me a breathtaking kiss while my hands at this point can no longer stand still, caressing the impalpable fabric that reveals rather than hiding.
He leaves my lips only to continue with a trail of wet kisses along my neck and chest.

She takes me impatient and demanding, I love this strong-willed and dominant Sanem, it's the first time I've seen her so uninhibited and daring, it drives me crazy, I love how she has become so familiar with her and my body.

Followed by endless moments of passion and ecstasy as only the union of two souls who adore each other and love each other deeply can think of sharing.

I love immensely this woman sweet, rebellious, shy, resolute, fragile, strong and so much more, she is a stupendous being iridescent of a thousand shades of beauty.

I feel like the luckiest man in the world because she is mine and I am hers, completely, madly and irretrievably hers.