Chapter 34: Tournament Round 1

Before we begin I just want to say for those who haven't seen yet, I finally reached 1k followers and I just want to say, thank you all! I never thought I'd reach such a milestone and appreciate to all of you who enjoy my stories and supported me! I'll continue to work on these and maybe on more stories when I'm given the chance but other than that I just wanted to say thank you all and hope you all enjoy!

======================================================================================================================================

-(Y/N) POV-

"That was fun." I said taking a sip of water after we just finished the recreational games as we watched Cementos create the floor where we will be battling.

The recreational was basically a bunch of mini-games the other students participated in to warm up the crowd before the main event so to speak. Of course, the girls were a little disappointed that I was participating and elected to save my strength for the tournament, I did however convince them to cheer on everyone else, much to Katsuki displeasure but did it anyway. Though, while they cheered on the rest of our classmates, they would often tease me and even go as far as raising their skirt a bit or kicking out their legs to give me a clear view of their panties when they catch me looking their way, except for Mina who wasn't wearing any underwear which completely off guard that she would do that in public but at the same time was very hot. Katsuki on the other hand, she can only do that sort of thing for so long before she couldn't take the embarrassment and storm off towards me and after teasing me here and there in her cheerleader uniform, along with catching Mina with no panties and showing me, she felt herself a bit worked up and thought she and I can loosen up a bit before the tournaments start. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me away to a closet of some sort for a quick and passionate lovemaking which I didn't mind at all after seeing the girls in the cheerleader outfits and Mina's teasing I kinda went with it. Luckily no one was around to hear us as they were probably watching the games or participating in it so we bother we're pretty loud. After our little quickie and me taking a trip to the restroom to freshen up a bit, here I am watching Cementos finish constructing the arena.

"ARE YOU ALL READY?!" Present Mic asked as the crowd cheered in response. "A LOT HAS HAPPENED, BUT IT'S TO LEAD UP TO THIS AND IS FINALLY TIME FOR A SERIOUS BATTLE! IT'S ALL WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD OH YEAH!" He exclaimed as the crowd cheered again. "FOR THE FIRST MATCH WE HAVE FROM THE HERO COURSE, IZUMI MIDORIYA!" He announced as I watched Izumi emerged from the tunnel and slowly made her way into the arena.

"Good luck out there Izumi!" I shouted as she looked up at the stance and gave me a slight wave and a small nervous smile.

"SHE WILL BE FACING OFF AGAINST PONY TSUNOTORI FROM CLASS 1-B!" He exclaimed as Pony emerged from the other side.

"You got this Tsunotori!" Kendo shouted from the stands with the rest of her class cheering for her.

"Show that 1-A scum a lesson!" Monoma said, earning some glares from some of us, luckily Kendo chopped on his neck and knocking him out.

"Sorry about him, he has a big mouth and doesn't know how to keep it shut." She said to us as we looked back and saw the two combatants walking onto the arena looking at each other with determination but also their share of nervousness.

"THE RULES ARE SIMPLE! FORCE YOUR OPPONENT OUT OF BOUNDS OR IMMOBILIZE THEM, OR IF THE OTHER DECIDED TO FORFEIT THE MATCH! DON'T WORRY ABOUT INJURIES, BECAUSE WE GOT OUR VERY OWN RECOVERY GIRL ON STANDBY!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"A bit messed up but okay." I muttered out of how messed up that sounds, having young kids battle it out in front of a large crowd for their amusement, kinda like gladiators now that I think about it.