Chapter 27: Just Another Day

-(Y/N) POV-

"Did you have to bang my mother?" Katsuki asked me irritability as me, her and Izumi were having a quick snack at a nice cafe before we head off to UA.

"It kinda happened after we talked some more over a cup of coffee and your mother has been through a lot and needed to move on." I explained as her eyes narrowed at me. "Also, it doesn't help that your mother is quite attractive and seduced me into helping her move on, I can see where you get your sex drive from." I said as her cheeks flustered up and Izumi couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"Shut up." She growled embarrassingly, looking away and taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm a bit impressed you were able to go at it again after you and Katsuki finished." Izumi said with a smirk as I let out a sigh.

"Honestly, I think all this sex you two are putting me through is increasing my stamina or something, but now I'm having a difficult time controlling a certain part of my body." I groaned out in annoyance.

"Then I guess we should keep at it then.~" Katsuki said as she and Izumi stared at me with hungry eyes.

"Please, not now." I said, making them giggle as we enjoyed our drinks and breakfast.

"Oh well isn't this a coincidence!" We looked back to see Mina and Toru holding a cup of beverage and a muffin as they walked towards us.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as they giggled and quickly sat next to me while Izumi and Katsuki narrowed their eyes at them.

"Me and Mina heard of this place a while ago and thought we would come by and give this place a try before school." Toru answered.

"And when we saw you here I thought this would be a perfect chance to talk, we haven't gotten a chance to talk or hang out much after our little movie night." Mina said as a small sly smirk on her face and moved her hand down and caressed my thigh, slowly making her way to my crotch. "So maybe later tonight or later this week you and I can get to know each other a bit more over a movie or two?~" She suggested as I reached down to stop her hand as it was close to reaching my crotch.

"Like hell, you will! I already have to compete with Deku and that round face bitch for (Y/N) and I don't need Ghost or you Pinkie on him as well!" Katsuki growled out, glaring at them only to earn a giggle from Toru.

"I did also give Tsu the green light to date him." Izumi said, causing Katsuki to glare at her.

"What?! When?!"

"Oh don't be like that, I kinda told her to go ahead to pursue this hunk right here.~"

"That's not how it works, if anyone wants to be with (Y/N) they'll have to go through us first, and if I remember correctly you didn't ask." Izumi stayed hostilely with her eyes narrowing at the invisible girl.

"I'm practically his girlfriend already after the fun time we had in the locker room.~ Which we should do again." Toru said pressing up against me while the two growled.

"Don't remind us, we would've been fine with you joining as long as you asked first but instead you texted us and bragged to us about your little time together." Izumi said angrily with her eyes still narrowed at Toru who simply giggled at her reaction.

"I wouldn't!" Katsuki growled, slamming her hands on the table.

"Why do we have to ask? I don't get why you two have to make the decision on who he gets to date, shouldn't that be up to him instead of you pimping him out?" Mina said with her eyes narrowing as well and placing my other arm in between her chest.