Chapter 25: Declaration of War

-(Y/N) POV-

"Jesus Christ that was brutal." I groaned out from my desk and hid my face within my arms.

After a few classes and witnessing my mom continuously flirt with Aizawa, though he pretty much gave the reigns to her for the day to nap and avoid her, I gotta say, my mom, is a good teacher. Though that doesn't excuse her from straight-up embarrassing me in front of everyone but thank god I was saved when the bell rang. Lunch was finally here as my mom excused us from our seats before she and Aizawa left the classroom, but not before wrapping herself around his arm and making me groan in annoyance. Now that class has ended, I noticed everyone was talking amongst each other about their excitement for the upcoming Sports Festival and if I'm being honest as well, I'm a little excited myself until Mina and Toru walked up to me.

"Are you excited about the Sports Festival (Y/N)?" They asked while they stood around me.

"A little, after the attack I'm just wondering how they'll handle such an event to prevent something like that from happening again, but I'm confident it's nothing they can't handle." I said as the two smiled brightly or Mina is, can't tell with Toru though but have a feeling she's smiling.

"Man, everyone seems pretty pumped for the festival." Izumi said as she walked up to me while looking around to see our classmates in little groups talking with each other. The two girls slightly glared at her when she leaned down and wrapped her arms around my neck and ignored the two girls.

"You're not?" Iida asked as he walked up to the little group around me while Tsuyu followed suit behind him. "We've enrolled here to become great heroes, so of course we would get fired up." He exclaimed excitedly while doing his chopping motion.

"You have a unique way of getting fired up, ribbit." Tsuyu said while Mina and Toru giggled, agreeing with her. "It's weird." She added bluntly which I couldn't help but snort in amusement.

"I think we all have different ways to get pumped up." I said.

"Midoriya, you don't feel the same way?" He asked her while chopping the air.

"Of course I do, but there's something..." Izumi trailed off.

"(Y/N), Deku, Iida..." We heard a dark voice said behind us as we looked back to see Ochaco staring at us determinedly and giving a dark aura that was quite terrifying.

" We heard a dark voice said behind us as we looked back to see Ochaco staring at us determinedly and giving a dark aura that was quite terrifying

"Let's do our best at the Sports Festival." She said menacingly.

"U-Uraraka, your face... it's..." Izumi began feeling slightly afraid of her friend who is normally nice and carefree give off such an intimidating presence.

"I am both scared and... aroused?" I muttered the last part to myself, feeling a bit concerned for my health or more specifically my mental health.

"What's the matter?" Mina asked, not even dazed by her.

"M-!" Mineta only opened his mouth for a moment before he was slapped in the face by Tsuyu's tongue.