Chapter 49: Locker Room Fiasco

I tried to write the hero training for this chapter but no matter how much I did I just couldn't get into it and decided to write it off which is why this chapter in on the short side and took some time for me to write other than being a bit lazy/side tracked most of the time. I even wrote made up training exercises but decided to shelve them and save them for future chapters if I remember. But other than that I hope you all enjoy the chapter and thank you all for being patient!

=====================================================================================================================

-(Y/N) POV-

'Okay (Y/N), you got this. You haven't used your other... quirk and have done a good job keeping it a secret for this long and keeping it at bay until I figure out what happened, hopefully, the hero training isn't intense today.' I mentally told myself fully dressed in my hero costume, sitting on the bench in the empty changing room as everyone else had already left. Taking a deep breath I stood up from the bench and walked out of the locker room and began to make my way down.

"Young (L/N)." I heard behind me as I looked back to see All Might in his skinny form, wearing his hero costume which is pretty much loose and dragging on the ground as he walked towards me.

"All Might?" I was a bit surprised to see him here and not where the hero training is taking place.

"May I have a quick word with you real quick chat as I walk with you to Ground Gamma?" He asked.

"Ummm... sure." I answered confusingly, wondering why he's here and not where the class should be as we walked through the hallway. "What is it you needed to speak to me?"

"I need some help or more so advice."

"Really? What kind of advice?" I asked surprised he would come to me for help as I watched him get embarrassed, scratching his face and letting out a small nervous chuckle.

"Ummm... hehe... I-I need some dating advice..." He nervously said, which made me stop in my tracks as he turned back to look at me. "(L/N)?"

"I'm sorry but can you repeat that?"

"I need some dating advice. Seeing how you're in a relationship with the girls in your class, I assume you can help me with my predicament."

"You mean to tell me that the number one hero never dated anyone?" I asked, completely dumbfounded as he couldn't help but let out a faint nervous chuckle.

"Yes, being the symbol of peace I never had time to be in a relationship nor was I interested at the time with me being a hero, I didn't want villains to find out about them and use them against me." He explained as a small smile crept on his face. "But now that my power is dwindling, much faster now that I gave One For All to young Midoriya, I thought maybe I can find someone to settle down with and I didn't have to wait long to get my wish."

"Who's the lucky lady?" I asked with a small chuckle as All Might slightly flushed and advert his eyes away from embarrassment.

"S-She's young Midoriya's mother..." He answered scratching his cheek as I blink a few times before I burst out laughing.

"PFFT!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

(Yeah I decided not to add Inko to the harem, I know some of you are disappointed even after I asked but I decided to go with what I originally planned out for the story. Though if it makes you feel better I will be doing basically a non-canon one-shot special with her in the future and hopefully have time for another more explicit story.)

"W-Why are you laughing?!"

"S-Sorry, it's... it's just... really?! Her of all people you decided to meet and date, how did that even happen?"