Chapter 26: Deserving Love (Lemon)~

-(Y/N) POV-

"She... She's getting more aggressive..." I groaned out in pain, closing the door behind me, leaving a naked and passed out Katsuki in her room.

I took a deep breath and took a few stretches and feeling my bones crack after the intense lovemaking I was in moments ago. After leaving UA, I was dragged to Katsuki's place, Izumi tried to help but knew if Katsuki demanded 'special' then there's nothing to stop her. She simply watched me be dragged away and decided to take this time to train for the Sports Festival in the upcoming weeks, but before I could react or her mom greet us, she dragged me to her room and pounced on me. Of course, she started on top and bounced aggressively while I did my best to get in a rhythm but she was aggressive and fast, it seems she's getting better when it comes to sex. I did manage to take my fair share of turns on being the aggressive one but it never lasted long and Katsuki would be back in charge. After what felt like hours of intense sex and going through a box of condom before shooting many loads of my seed deep inside her, it was finally over and time for me to go home before my mother gets worried. Making my way through the hallway and down the stairs to the front door, I walk by the kitchen to see Mitsuki sitting in the living room, drinking coffee, and noticed her cheeks were slightly flustered, probably heard the whole thing again. Should really tell Katsuki to ease down, spares me the embarrassment when I walk past her or talk to her.

"Oh... Hey Ms. Bakugo." I greeted awkwardly, she most definitely heard us go at it again.

"Hello (Y/N), and you know I prefer you calling me Mitsuki." She said.

"Sorry, still getting used to calling you by your first name." I said as she chuckled softly and looked down at her mug a hide her flustered face before regaining her composure and looking  up at me with a small cheeky grin.

"I see you gave my daughter the time of her life again." She teases and patted the seat next to her, signaling for me to sit down, guess I have some time left to spare.

"Yes but she was mostly in control, I swear one of these days she's going to break something and I'm not just talking about the furniture." I said tiredly as I flopped down next to her.

"Hehe from what I heard it's only a matter of time before she breaks something." She giggled feeling her cheeks warm up.

"Yeah... Sorry about the noise again, I always do tell her to keep it down but she doesn't listen to me." I said embracingly. "Instead, that just makes her scream more."

"She's a stubborn one, I'll give her that." Mitsuki said with a giggle.

"You have no idea." I said taking a deep tired breath as I looked at the clock to see it was passed dinner time. "Anyway, I should get going, got a lot of homework to do and I don't want to push it aside like I normally do."

"Then what about a cup of coffee before you leave? To keep you awake for a bit?" Mitsuki offered as I thought about for a moment and stared at me with hope.

"I guess I can go for a cup of coffee." I answered as she simply brightened up.

"Perfect! Anything you want in your coffee?" She asked, getting up from the couch.

"Maybe some cream and a little sugar." I said as she giggled.

"Alright, I'll be right back." She said with a smile and walked away, but not before my eyes trailed down to see her sway her hips as she left into the kitchen.

"God damn it..." I muttered feeling my pants tightened a bit, even after having an intense session not too long ago, it seems a certain part of my body can still go at it even if the rest doesn't agree. Though not long after being left alone to my thoughts, Mitsuki walked back in the living room with two mugs in her hands.