Chapter 14: Combat Training Part 2

-(Y/N) POV-

"Why did they have to face against each other? It likes some unknown being wants them to fight each other." I muttered to myself as me and the rest of 1-A stood in the monitor room staring at the large screen with multiple angles of the test. So far we're just waiting for the test to begin, probably giving the two times to talks strategy.

I know that Izumi and Katsuki are getting used to each other, they've both grown tolerated with each other but when it comes to getting my attention, things get a bit hectic. Then there are times where they try to one up the other by pretty much dragging me to the bedroom and go at it until I feel my soul leave my body. I mean I've grown used to them competing with each other and not gonna lie, I enjoy the erotic moments but I can only take so much. What really worries me is that me and Izumi haven't told her about Izumi getting a quirk so she still thinks she's quirkless. And if she sees Izumi uses her quirk then Katsuki going to think of something crazy and throw one of her explosive tantrums... she doesn't like it when I call it that. But in all, things or going good and their slowly improving their friendship again.

"Don't need to worry (Y/N), I'm sure you're just overreacting." Momo said as she stood rather close to me with our shoulders barely touching.

"Trust me Momo, after this fight you'll understand why I'm acting this way." I said as she giggled softly.

"You really care for them don't you?"

"I do, especially now that we're together again I don't want to lose them." I said as we both shared a smile.

"You something (Y/N)." She said warmly as she gently grabbed my hand causing my cheeks to redden but didn't pull away. But not far from us, Mina and Jirou was watching the two of us interact and watched as Momo grabbed my hand and didn't like it one bit. Jirou looked away to look at the screen holding herself back from pushing us apart and making a scene, but Mina on the other hand slowly inched her way closer to us and when she got close enough she simply got between us, pushing Momo away slightly and wrapping herself around my arm.

"Hey (Y/N)! Nice costume." Mina said as she looked back at Momo who was glaring at her which she responded by sticking her tongue out victorious. I looked over her costume and I felt my cheeks flushed at what she's wearing and it wasn't helping that my arm was in between her cleavage.

Mina's costume consists of a plain white mask over her eyes which makes her eyes stand out a bit and not gonna lie, it suits well with the rest of her costume. She wore a skintight bodysuit like most of the girls in the class, the bodysuit was sleeveless and ended above her cleavage and has a purple and turquoise camouflage pattern. Over her bodysuit she wears a cropped, sleeveless waistcoat with white fur along its collar and looks to be unbuttoned and wore plum violet boots.

"O-Oh thanks Mina. I like yours as well, it's... interesting." I said eyeing her costume and shamefully her body, which she noticed me staring at grinned happily.

"Awww thank you!" She said happily, kissing me in my cheek before pulling me down for hug and smother my face in between her cleavage, causing my face to turn red and Momo's glare intensified.

"Young (L/N) and Ashido, calm down please! I'm about to start the first combat training match!" All Might said as I broke free from Mina and looked over and saw the number one hero giving me a death glare.

"S-Sorry All Might, won't happen again." I said nervously as he continued to glare at me before facing away towards the screen and picking up a microphone.

"Team A and D, start the indoor combat training!" All Might announced as I watched the two teams move out as I only hope for this fight not to get out of hand.