Chapter 30: Let The Sports Festival Begin!

Honestly, I could've written a few more chapters about going out with the girls within the week before the Sports Festival, but thought I could use them for future chapters instead. Mostly because I want to start writing about the Sports Festival since I've been looking forward to writing and I'm sure a lot of you are looking forward to it. I did try to get this out the other day but got my PS5 and well, being a little distracted hehe, and I've also been getting back into Warhammer 40k so there's also another distraction. But other than that I hope you all enjoy this chapter and have a great day!

========================================================================================================================

-(Y/N) POV-

A week passed since my date with Kyoka and nothing much happened after that really except for training and preparing for the Sports Festival. And boy what a week it's been, Mr. Aizawa with the help of my mother and All Might have pushed me and my class to work and train harder for the event. Pretty much everyone was taking it seriously and training hard with the girls I noticed seemed to be pushing themselves. I did help train with them a bit but with each of them wanting to train with me it kinda got out of hand but luckily Aizawa was there to break it up and informed them that I will train on my own until the Sports Festival. This didn't sit well for the girls but reluctantly listened with some of the girls and missed the opportunity to get close to me. I thanked Aizawa of course, feeling I was going to get caught in the middle of a battle but he simply shrugged his shoulders and told me to train with some of the guys in class and stated I needed a few guy friends. Which was a good thing as began to talk and got to know some of the guys in class, like Ojiro who apologized to me, stating he felt a little responsible for getting knocked out quickly and wasn't there to help me and felt guilty when he saw my condition. So that's pretty much the only thing that happened throughout the week as time flew by real fast, and I guess it helped me and everyone was busy preparing for the Sports Festival.

I walked out of my apartment and locked the door as my mom left early to prepare for the Festival and go through some things with the other staff of UA. After locking my door I made my way to Izumi's apartment and knocked on her door which opened right away. Izumi stood there at the door and gave me a warm smile and yet she looked extremely nervous because of today.

"You ready?" I asked as she smiled and nodded.

"Y-Yes." She said before grabbing my hand and begin to make our way to the stairs and Inko stepped outside and waved us goodbye.

"Do your best today!" She called out excitedly as we made our way down the stairs and towards UA.

The ride there was pleasant with the two of us talking and enjoying each other's company, though we did get some stares from some passing bystanders with some wishing us good luck for the Sports Festival seeing how they noticed us in our UA uniform. We arrived at the UA and pushed past the large crowd that was in front of the gates going through bag checks to enter the school. Of course, they tried to ask us some questions but we ignored them and walked through the crowd and made our way into the waiting room where everyone in Class 1-A should be at. But before we did, me and Izumi went into our locker rooms to dress in our UA gym uniforms and put our stuff in the locker. I quickly put my gym uniform on and walked back out and waited for Izumi to come out so we could get going but she was taking forever to come out.

"Well look what we have here? Never thought I'd see your handsome face again.~" I flinched a bit and turned around to see Mt. Lady standing in the middle of the hallway looking at me and eating what looks to be a bag of potato chips.

"Wait... you're Mt. Lady right?" I asked as her face brightened up.

"So you do remember me!" She said happily.