Chapter 52: Final Exams Part 1

-(Y/N) POV-

"Alright, pencils down," Aizawa ordered tiredly, standing in front of the class as he watched most of the students drop their pencils... and head onto the table. "Everyone pass your tests forward and the last person bring them here."

"Oh god..." I groaned out, being one of the students, passing my test to Ochaco in front of me.

Three days... three days of long and grueling back-to-back tests, tests that took multiple days to complete which is probably why they changed up the school schedule to accommodate the tests. Though if the tests were going to be this brutal but get worse in the later years and in later semesters... oh god my brain is going to fry. I probably would've been better prepared for the exams but the fact the next day after doing the deed with Momo and Kyoka, we spent most of the morning and early afternoon going for multiple rounds feeling quite tired by the end of it. I even hung out at Katsuki's place to hang out with her and Mitsuki to help around the house and prepare for my... kid, god that's weird to say. That evening when I got home I barely did any more studying as I just passed out as soon as my head hit my pillow, though I did get a full night's sleep which nowadays is a rarity... I should probably fix that. Though now I wish I did more studying at least a bit more a few weeks before the exams as most of the stuff I didn't even know we studied! God I had to guess on a good portion of the tests and hope that I guess right, you hear that you bastard! The shit you put me through, throw me a solid on this!

"My head..." Mina groaned out, rubbing her head.

"Even with all the studying these tests were brutal." Kaminari silently cried. "But I prevailed in the end..."

"Thank you Yaoyorozu!" The two cried out, tackling the rich girl off her desk which completely caught her off guard as her face was red in embarrassment.

"Okay you two, leave the port girl alone!" (M/N) shouted with an amused smirk.

"Now that's the wrap for the written part of the exams, now it's time for you all to begin the practical exams." Aizawa said gaining our attention. "Get dressed in your hero costumes and meet us there at the Center Plaza."

"Yes sir!" Everyone exclaimed except for me as my face was still resting on my desk while I heard everyone else get up from their seats and their footsteps walk out of the classroom. Of course, some girls stopped by and asked something but I didn't hear them and just told them I'll catch up which did the trick as I heard them leave, until I felt someone wrap their arms around me and something poke my cheek.

"Come on (Y/N), everyone already left. We don't want to be the last one there." I heard Kyoka say as I leaned back up and looked over my shoulder with her arms wrapped around my neck, poking my cheeks with one of her earjacks. Of course, when I looked back she saw my tired face and didn't know whether to snort or be concerned... maybe a bit both. "Were the test that bad for you?"

"In some ways, yes. It felt like the tests were getting harder and harder to the point I started to guess and make up random crap during the writing portion." I let out a small sigh. "Just glad that the written exams are over with and all we have is the practical exams."

"But the tests were hard but not that hard to start relying on guessing. You didn't know any more last-minute studying?" She asked.

"Well, after more of our... intense sessions, I had last-minute plans with Katsuki and spent the rest of the day with her. Luckily we didn't have any sex, but after that, I just passed out as soon as I went home." I explained, taking a deep breath before standing up with her still on my back as I gave her a small grin. "Now let's get going, the faster we get through the exams the faster we can enjoy our summer break!"