Chapter 37: Tournament Round 4

It feels great to be back!

Again, sorry for the long wait everyone, I've been pretty busy and been got through some personal issues and the whole thing just left me pooped and needed to step away from writing to clear my head. But after a while I finally I gotten things under control and having the energy to write once again and not keep you all waiting any longer. This chapter took a bit longer than I hoped but one thing I still feel needs some work on are the action scenes since those take the longest for me and it doesn't help it took a break. But after a while I got it to my liking and hope you like it but again, sorry for the delay but I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

======================================================================================================================================

-(Y/N) POV-

"What... What is happening to me?" I muttered to myself as I sat in one of the stalls in the men's bathroom, looking down at my hands.

I was somehow able to copy Eugene's quirk, I don't know how but the thought that I can copy his quirk was frightening enough, am I able to copy other quirks like Katsuki and them? I sure hope not. I closed my eyes feeling the same sensation I felt earlier which is starting to get easier to understand as I opened my eyes to see my hands glow blue and glitch out. I recalled Eugene was able to create weapons with this quirk so perhaps I can do that as well, I guess I can give it a try. I closed my eyes again and this time I tried to imagine a simple weapon that would be easy to think of, feeling a strange sensation on my hands before I felt something appear on my hands. Opening my eyes I looked down to see two blue holographic daggers on my hands, they look like your typical bland daggers but the fact I was able to create them was shocking enough, and wondered what's the full extent of this quirk.

"Huh... neat." I said examining the holographic daggers in amazement, it's almost as if I'm actually holding onto an actual dagger.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! THE START OF THE SEMIFINALS IS ABOUT TO BEIGN IN JUST A FEW SHORT MINUTES, SO YOU ALL BETTER MAKE IT BACK TO YOUR SEATS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE ACTION!" I heard Present Mic exclaim through the intercom and decided to finish up here.

I stood up from the stall before walking out and made my way to the sink to refresh myself a bit before heading back to the stands. Turning the knob of the sink I put my hands under the water before throwing the cool water on my face a few times to cool my nerves for my upcoming match, even though I'm not the first match of the semifinals but the fact I've made it this far was surprising enough. After a few splashes of water to the face before turning off the water and grabbing a few paper towels before drying my face off. Once I was freshened up I exited the restroom and made my way back to the stands in silence and took one last look at my hand before shaking my head trying to focus on the tournament. It didn't take long for me to make it back to the stands and when I got back I noticed Shoya wasn't anywhere including Iida who's been missing for some time now. I walked down the stairs and made my seat in between Izumi and Ochaco which the two looked at me a bit concerned as I sat down on my seat.

"Are you doing okay? You've been acting strange since your match with that Sims guy." Izumi asked worriedly as I simply waved my hand a bit and gave her a small smile.

"I'm fine, just a bit nervous is all. I'm still shocked that I made it this far and one step closer to the finals." I said, earning a loud laugh behind me.

"Ha! That's if you can get through me babe, just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean I'm going easy on you. I'm winning this whole thing!" Katsuki exclaimed, jumping up from her seat and wrapping her arms around my neck to give me a challenging grin.