Chapter 2: Origin Part 2

-(Y/N) POV-

So far the walk back as been rather uiet, Izumi was still upset with Katsuki and I tried to cheer her up which did help a few time but she went back to her depressive self making me mentally growled, angry at Katsuki. To this day I don't know what happened between the three of us, we knew each other for a long time, since we were kids. But as time came and kids were developing their quirk and me and Katsuki got ours and Izumi didn't get hers, and I chose to stay beside her, Katsuki has been out to her Izumi and make her life miserable. She was still aggressive towards me but isn't that much compared to Izumi, even when I threaten her to stop nothing worked. I still wonder what happened to her sudden change and I hope one day she will change so we can be friends again. Walking under a bridge I looked over and saw that she was still down and decided one more attempted to cheer her up. Deciding to do something bold, I wrapped my arm around her waist and moved her in front of me and pulled her infor a hug, she looked up at me with her face red from being so close.

"(Y/N)?! What are you doing?!" She asked embarrassed trying to pull away and hide her blush as I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, making her face turn into a tomato.

"Trying to cheer you up." I said as she slowly looked at me.

"I-I'm fine." She said looking away from me as I sighed.

"No your not. I know I say this a lot but mustn't let Katsuki's word get to you, this is the reaction she wants from you. You can be a great hero without a quirk, you have the determination, the heart, the attitude, and you have me." I said grabbing her chin and moved her head so we were staring into each other's eyes as she seemed a little shock. "You have my full support and I'll always be there for you Izumi, when you go to UA I'll be there, when you become a hero I'll be there. Just know no matter what you do, no matter what path you take I'll be there with you." I said as she was taken back and had a few tears running down her eyes never hearing this before. Normally I'm able to make her cheer up by telling her that she can be a hero and not listen to Katsuki, but for my ever growing feeling for her, I want to stand beside her. She wiped her tear and grabbed my hand and looking at me, blushing a bit.

"T-There's something I've been meaning to tell you." She said warmly as I felt my stomach tingle, in a good way.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered as she tried to work up the courage to talk for a few moments before breathing heavily, calming herself down but still had a blush and finally able to talk.

"Y-You see (Y/N)... I-I... I lo-"

"HAHAHA!" We heard a laugh behind us and turning around and moving Izumi behind me, we saw some sort of sludge enlarging and eyes appeared and we realize this was a villain. And as we stared at him me and Izumi shook in fear but I hid it as I protected her.

 And as we stared at him me and Izumi shook in fear but I hid it as I protected her

(It's this guy since there's nothing much to describe since he's nothing but goo.)

"Look at this! I have two bodies that can be my skin suit I can hide in, but I think I'll take the girl first.~" He said creepingly making me growl before lunging towards us. We tried run but he was faster the he appeared to be, he lunged towards Izumi but before he can get her I used my quirk. Not only can I manipulate smoke but when I turn my body into smoke it increases my speed and got behind Izumi and pushed her out of the way as the villain grabbed me.