Chapter 13: Combat Training Part 1

-(Y/N) POV-

We all stood there in front of All Might with all of of us wearing our hero costumes as I looked around to examine them and also noticed they all looked pretty determined and hyped up. But as I looked at everyone I then examined their costumes, some look cool, others made me question them of their choice. Though as I continued to look my eyes then turned towards some the females of the class and I felt my cheeks redden seeing them wearing skin tight and some revealing a bit too much skin. Especially that red haired girl who isn't wearing much as her hero costume left her topless with the exception of a black bra of some sort covering her chest. She looked over at me and saw that I was staring at her as she winked at me and grinned showing me her sharp teeth. I blushed in embarrassment but my staring didn't go unnoticed as Izumi and Katsuki who saw me eyeing the other girls they glared at me and Izumi pulled my ear, making yelp in pain and turn to face them to see them not happy. But when I look at the two I got a better look at their costume.

Izuku's hero costume is a green full-body jumpsuit with a red belt with pouches on each side, black elbow pads, black knee pads, white gloves, and red boots. I also noticed she had her hair tied up with a yellow bow instead of having her hair down and she had what looks to be a respirator with a smile. Judging by her costume it looks like hero costume design was inspired by All Might with the yellow bow to represent his hair and her respirator representing his heroic smile he always has on. I always wondered what her costume would look like and whenever I'd asked she'd always tell me it's a surprise, though I should've expected that her costume would be inspired based off of All Might.

I then looked towards Katsuki at her costume and I felt my cheeks redden up seeing it and it didn't help her glare soften and gave me a wink

I then looked towards Katsuki at her costume and I felt my cheeks redden up seeing it and it didn't help her glare soften and gave me a wink. Her hero costume is a bit too... revealing, a bit too much to my liking, I mean I don't mind it but when you're dating a girl who is wearing such a revealing outfit then you don't want others guys staring at her. She's wearing a tight black sleeveless tank top with an orange 'X' across the middle. But the bottom half under the 'X' was a rather thin cloth and you were able to see through it, exposing her well toned body. I also noticed she has a metallic neck brace around her neck as it looked like she fashioned it and has rectangular ends with three hole in each of them. What really surprised me was that she had giant grenades in both her arms with green gloves and more grenades strapped around her belt. She wore baggy pants with knee guards, black knee-high boots with orange soles. She then wore a black mask that goes around her eyes and her hair was tied up with an orange-rimmed flare shape protrudes.

 She then wore a black mask that goes around her eyes and her hair was tied up with an orange-rimmed flare shape protrudes