Chapter 10: A Heated Confrontation

-(Y/N) POV-

After that little scene with me and Latsuki down at the track, we went in back inside as I bandaged Izumi's finger until she can go to the nurses to get it properly treated by Recovery Gurl, but for now it will do until we finish up. The rest of the test went pretty well since it was more like testing our physical abilities rather then or quirks. We did sit-ups, seated toe-touch, and long distance run, so it was fairly easy to do except for Izumi. We had just finished our long run which was about ten kilometers, as we made it back to the track to see our scores. Izumi collapsed on the ground and panted heavily carving her breath from the run before I helped her back up.

"Now that you've finished, it's time to give you your results." Aizawa announced feeling the tension in the air as the students want to see their score and not get lest place and get expelled. I looked over at Izumi to see her a little worried so I placed my hand on her shoulder to reassure her. "I've ranked you call from best to worst so you all should have a good idea on your standing." He said pressing a small button on a small remote before a holographic screen appeared in front of us showing us our score.

Looking at the score I saw that I was pretty high ranking in fifth place, but looking down the list my eyes widen in worry as I noticed that Izumi was at last place. Looking at her I saw that she was looking down, disappointed at herself and clenched her fist.

"Oh and I was lying, no one is getting expelled." Aizawa said calmly turning off the holographic screen. We all just stood there frozen in place staring at him in shock.

"What?!" I spoke out though I'm sure that's what everyone was thinking judging by their faces.

"That was to make sure you all would give it your Allen the test and so I can see what your full capabilities with your quirks." He said making us all shout in disbelief.

"I'm surprised you all didn't figured it out, I'm sorry. I guess I should've said something." Momo said.

"Yeah, you should. It's not like we're in the same class and training to be heroes and who help others." I said sarcastically making her smirk a bit and give me a playful wink.

"Alright, that's it we're done for the day. Make sure to pick up a syllabus from the classroom and read it over before tomorrow morning." Aizawa said before walking away leaving us there but walked up to us and handed Izumi a note. "Oh Midoriya, take this and go have the old lady fix you up. I'm sure that little bandage wrap won't do and things are only going to get tougher from her so be prepared." He said before finally walking off leaving us as Izumi looked at the paper and knew what she was thinking.

"Don't worry Izumi, you may have not done well like you wanted but you didn't use your quirk and if you had you could've done better. And I'm sure once you fully control your quirk, you'd be the best hero here." I said cheering her up a bit before she hugged me and pecked me on the lips.

"Thanks (Y/N), now let's go find Recovery Girl to heal this up." She said gesturing her injured finger before grabbing my hand and pulling me as we made our way inside. But as we were making our way inside, a few people were glaring at us and a certain explosive gril gritted her teeth and absolute anger and clenched her fist trying to hold herself back.

"Slow down woman, I don't see why we need to leave the class in a hurry to get to Recovery Girl." I said as she continued to drag me into the school.

"I just needed to get out of there." She said a bit nervously.

"Why?"

"It felt like I was getting eyeballed and about to die over there." Izumi said as we walked into the school.