Chapter 20: Attack on USJ Part 1

-(Y/N) POV-

'This is not good! Not good at all!' I mentally shouted as I began to sweat seeing all these villains emerge from the dark mist. But I felt heart stop when I saw a giant bird looking guy emerging and I gotta say he is one ugly mother fucker but that's what makes the thing terrifying to look at. I looked around the class to see they too were scared and uneasy with what's going on,  or expecting villains to show up out of nowhere... literally out of nowhere. When the giant bird man emerged the dark smoke slowly dispersed and shrunk as I saw two bright yellow eyes appear above the bird man and hand job.

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all." Aizawa said getting ready to fight with his scarf activated as the villains slowly walked towards us.

"How did they get into a hero school?" Eijira asked, a bit uneasy as Momo walked past us.

"Doesn't the school have trespasser sensors to prevent this from happening?" She asked Thirteen who stood in front us to shield us from the income villains.

"We do have them but..." Thirteen began trying to think how they got through the system.

"Did they appear only here or around the whole school?" Shoya asked bluntly. "But either way, if the sensors aren't responding then perhaps they have someone with a quirk to do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus when class is supposed to be here it would be the perfect opportunity to strike. They may be fools but they're not dumb."

"Smart observation Shoya." I said making her cheeks flushed as few girls in class thought the same thing and look that said 'Really now?' "But why would they come after us?!" I added this time with a little fear and concern behind my voice.

"Well this is a surprise attack that was carefully planned with a goal in mind and we might be either caught in the middle of it or involved in their plan." She answered and spooked the rest of the class with her observation.

"Thirteen, get the students out of here and try contacting the school for back up." Aizawa ordered.

"Got it."

"If these villains have someone to counterattack the sensors then they might have someone with a radio wave interfering quirk to block out radio transmissions." He explained before looking at Denki. "Kaminari, try contacting the school with your quirk."

"Yes sir!" Denki said pressing the headpiece on he left her to try to get a signal.

"But what about you? Are you going to fight all by yourself?" Izumi asked Aizawa with a bit of fear on watching the hero taking on an army of villains all by himself. "Even with your eraser quirk and your fighting style to immobilize the opponents, I don't think it'll be enough to take on all those villains."

"Midoriya, you can't be a hero with just one trick up you sleeve." He said determined before focussing on the incoming villains. "Thirteen, I'm leaving the students in your care." With that he jumped down to face the villains head on.

"He's a crazy bastard, I'll give him that." I muttered as we watched from the distance.

He ran down the stairs reeling back to strike, but as he charged few of the villains and judging by the look of their quirk they seem to be fit for range. But right when they tried to use their quirk to see it not working they looked at each other in confusion and concern, before they could react Aizawa's scarf wrapped around them and he flung them up into the air before swinging down as the villains head collided with each other, knocking them unconscious. He then tossed them away as the surrounding villains stood frozen in shock to see few of their own not be able to use their quirk and were easily disposed of.