Chapter 12: First Day of Actual Class

-(Y/N) POV-

I sat completely exhausted on my desk at the back of the class with my face face planted on the desk, luckily I sat in the very back by myself since there was an odd number of students in the class so they had to bring an extra desk. Which was fine by me as I sat behind Uraraka so at least I sat by someone I at least know even though Izumi, Katsuki glared at her, she smiled victoriously. I let out a tired sigh as the class continued which was absolutely boring, my body felt completely sore and numb remembering the long night I had with Izumi and what I had to deal with this morning.

After I came home from Katsuki's only to see a very pissed off Izumi as she then dragged me to room. I remembered how I tried grabbing the edge of the wall but surprisingly she was strong and just yanked me off the wall. For most of the night I laid on the bed unable to do anything as she pretty much had her way for me, not that I mind but I really enjoy my sleep very much. And with only a couple hours of sleep we begin out second day at UA.

As soon as me and Izumi got freshened up and dressed we made our way to UA, but to our surprise when I opened the door, Katsuki stood in front of the door. Of course when she saw that Izumi was here, she started to yell but it eventually went from her yelling to her bragging. Again to my surprise Izumi shot back and the two were arguing with each other and began to have a tug of war battle... with me. I was too tired and too sore to deal with them I decided to let them tire themselves which they did and lucky Katsuki didn't get to physical like she normally does. The two argued on who was better and who I deserve to be with more but then the two eventually declared a war of love with each other.

After the two calmed down we made our way to UA, but on the way the two clung onto my arm stilling glaring at each other as I sighed in defeat. But this is the first time in many years where the three of us were close without Katsuki cursing out on Izumi, even though I can still feel the tension between the two but we gotta start somewhere. The walk towards UA was rather silent with a few moments where the two would show affection to me but that would lead to the other trying to outdo the other. It may take some time to get used to it and I rather deal with it instead of dealing with the wrath of Katsuki and now Izumi who I'm seeing a side I'd never thought she had. So far my day started off bad for me as I only hope for the rest of the day wasn't bad... I was wrong!

The moment we entered the classroom everyone in the classroom was looking at us and I can feel their wondering why Katsuki and Izumi are clinging onto my arm. Some looked at me with jealousy especially two of them, one had blonde hair with a black streak and the other was a small grape head boy who I want to just punt him out the window for some reason. I also noticed some of the females in the class were also staring at us some looking confused while other were staring at jealousy, mainly Mina and Ochako. I saw them glaring towards us or more specifically at Katsuki and Izumi who too were glaring back. I could've sworn I saw sparks but I think it's just my head imagining it since I'm tired, luckily it didn't long when we heard a loud scream. We all looked at the door way to see Present Mic, he was telling us something but couldn't hear since the only thing I can hear is nothing but ringing. But seeing everyone taking their seats I assumed that's what he said so I went to my seat which was at the far back of the classroom.

So that was my morning and I tried to focus in class but Present Mic is teaching and he's just so boring and I'm just so tired. Turns out even UA we still have to take all out core classes like at my previous school but it's only in the mornings. Even those things I hate mornings and tend to show up late, I can't do that here at UA or I'm more likely getting kicked out and I couldn't do that, not to Izumi. So I promised myself to suck it up at least but right now it's proving difficult with how boring Present Mic and the little sleep last night. My head rested in my desk as I felt my eyes grow heavy and my eyes slowly to close, only to be woken by some shouting and sat up quickly.