Chapter 3: Dinner with the Midoriyas

-(Y/N) POV-

"Seeing what you did today I don't see a worthless quirkless girl in front of me, I see a girl who can became a hero." All Might said as Izumi was shocked and tears to run down her cheeks, but these were tears of joy as she fell on her knees and I kneeled down beside her with a smile smiled before giving her a hug. "I see a girl who can inherit my powers." He added as we both froze and looked up at him confusingly.

"What? Inherit your powers?" Me and Izumi asked confused as All Might just laughed.

"You two should see your face." He said laughing before walking towards us."Don't worry I'm not going to force this this on you girl, so do you want to accept my awesome power?" He asked as Izumi was still shock and confused.

"Um... All Might, before she makes her decision, is there anything she needs to know?" I asked.

"Actually yes there is." He said. "Journalist would try to guess what my quirk is trying to figure it out and when I'm asked about on interview I would play it off or change the subject. That because I want people to think of me a as a natural born hero like everybody else, but I'm not as it was given to me like a torch." He said surprising us but not what I asked for, I was more like asking what are the drawbacks of his quirk. If Izumi gets his quirk what would happen, would she get muscular like All Might, or become skinny but I think it's because his stomach got damaged, or potentially breaking her bones? But it was still shocking to know that the number one heroes quirk was five to him though.

"No way." Izumi said in shock.

"Yes way, and you Izumi are next." He said.

"Hold on! This is a lot to process. There is a lot of debate on what your quirk is, nobody has ever figured it out and is one of the world's greatest mysteries and people are talking about it online..." Izumi said but was starting to mutter and words started to come out of her mouth as she continued, me and All Might stared at her before looking at her.

"Does... Does she do this often!" He asked sweating a bit as Izumi continued to mutter to herself and I sighed a bit.

"You have no idea." I said. "I sometimes think she does have a quirk and that's to mutter our words." I said as he chuckled a bit and stared at her for a bit and grew a bit annoyed as she still continued to mutter.

"Okay! Stop nerding out!" He shouted snapping her back to reality. "You have to accept the truth that I can transfer my quirk to another, and that's just one facet of my secret abilities."

"He has more?" Izumi whispered to me.

"I guess so." I said as we watched him raise his hand up as his hand began to glow.

"You see, my quirk is called One For All." He said. "One person improves the power and hands it to another as it continues to grow. It's because of this power that allows me to be a hero to save those that are in need of a hero, the truth of my strength."

"But why me?" Izumi ask.

"I've been looking for a successor to pass the mantle of my quirk, and seeing what you did today, you are that successor. So what's do you say, do you want to be a hero?" He asked as Izumi wipes her tears away before getting up and looking at him serious.

"I'll do it!" She said.

"Heh, no reluctant that's the response I knew I'd get from you." He said. "So it's settled them you will be my successor." He exclaimed as Izumi jumped excitingly and jumped on me, hugging me.

"So how does she get your quirk?" I asked as she hugged me.

"I'm so time I will tell her how to hit right now she is not ready." He said.