Chapter 1: Origin Part 1

So here is my first attempt on My Hero Academia and remember to leave a comment if you want someone in the harem, thank you and hope you all enjoy!

=============================================================================

-Third POV-

In the city of Japan everyone was minding their own business as the people were enjoying their time, talking with each other and having a good time. Until...

"Hey you brat! Stop so we can kick your ass!" A man shouted as a group of men that looked to be in their mid 20's were running down the street chasing a boy. The boy has (H/C) hair, and has (S/C). He has a black worm and torn beanie and is wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a blue denim vest with a few pin buttons on it and is wearing blue ripped jeans and black sneakers.

"You just have to catch me then!" The boy shouted laughing his ass off as he ran from them and pushing people out of the way. The boy then turned to into the alleyway trying to put run them but was stopped by a fence blocking his path. The boy turned around to see the group of men breathing heavily and had sinister grins on their face as they slowly walked towards the boy, who was calm about this.

"We got you now you brat! There's nowhere to run!" The guy up front said pulling out a knife as the boy chuckled, angering the guy. "You think this is funny?!"

"Why yes I do find this hilarious, it was just a prank." I said calmly.

"You pulled down my friend pants down in public!" Another guy shouted angrily.

"Nit that was like last week and you're all making it a big deal." I said laughing my ass off again as the man growled and the group stepped closer.

"Shut up!" He shouted before smirking. "Now it's time to get some payback." He said and they were getting closer but stopped when they saw black smoke emerging form the boy's body. They watched as the boy's body turned into a black smokey figure before walking backwards through the fences before trying back to normal and hand a grin on his face.

"Normally I would stick around and have some fun but I somewhere to I need to be, catch you losers later." He said flipping them the bird before running off as they shouted at him. The boy looked down at his watch as he ran through the streets until his attention turned to a crowd. "Wonder what's going on?" He said before looking up to see a large villain on the train track before looking down at the crowd to see a familiar face. "Hey Izumi!" He shouted as the figure turned around to reveal it was a girl. The girl has dark green eyes, long green messy hair that went slightly past her shoulders and has freckles on her cheeks.

"H-Hey (Y/N)!" She greeted the boy with a smile on her face and had a faint blush on her face as the boy walked next to her.

"Another villain holding up the traffic?" He asked.

"Yup." She said before the large villain roared knocked down some debris as it was falling down towards the ground. But before it can crash done the punching hero Death Arms grabbed it and getting cheers from the crowd as Izumi smile grew.

As Death Arms was holding onto the debris another hero appeared in front of the crowd and raised his hose arms and water came out and manipulated it to some sort of rope, this was the rescue specialist, Backdraft. (Y/N) looked towards his friend to see her trying to get a better look through the crowd.

"Come on (Y/N), let her a better look!" She shouted excitedly before grabbing his hand and dragged him through the crowd and reaching the front.

As they got to the front they heard a bunch of girls squealing and saw the rising star hero, Kamui Woods jump on the bridge to take on the villain. When Izumi saw him take on the villain she gasped and shook (Y/N) arm excitedly.