Chapter 35: Tournament Round 2

I was just on a writing roll today and basically wrote down the entire chapter today! Though I did kinda rush it a bit when I realized that after the first two matches I wasn't even close to being done with Round 2 and didn't want to make it a two larger and keep you all waiting more. Though the next few rounds should be easier since there are fewer and should be more intense. Other than that I hope you all enjoy and sorry for keeping you all waiting!

======================================================================================================================================

-(Y/N) POV-

"I can't believe I lost..." Ochaco muffled out as her head rested on the table covering her face in her arms as me, Izumi and Iida were shocked to see Ochaco in the break room. We made our way to the medical room to check up on her but when we got there she was already gone and that Recovery tended to her injuries. When she wasn't there we assumed she's probably back at the stands and made our way back but as we did, we heard a small commotion in the break room, and when we entered we saw Ochaco and Katsuki sitting at one of the tables. She tilted her head up to see us at the doorway and her mood brightened a little.

"Oh, hey guys." She greeted with a bright smile on her face.

"Uraraka, are you sure you're okay? Your injuries were pretty bad?" Izumi asked as we walked up to her.

"Yeah I'm fine, nothing Recovery Girl can't fix and it wasn't that bad as I thought so it didn't drain much of my stamina. But I still have a few scrapes and bruises here and there." She reassured us with her bubbly smile before looking at Katsuki who was seated in front of her with a frustrated and determined stare. "I'll give it to you Bakugo, you're really strong and got me. I'm going to continue to work hard until I beat you!" She declared as Katsuki rolled her eyes.

"Sure, whatever you say Round Face." She looked away to see me staring at her with a disappointed look.

"I thought I told you not to take things too far." I said sternly.

"What? She told me not to hold back so I didn't, tell him Round Face." She looked over at Ochaco for backup but stared at us with a small smirk.

"No, I didn't.~" She said with a grin, causing the explosive girl to glare at her.

"Yes, you did!"

"I don't remember saying that, maybe you hit me harder on the head." She said playfully much to Katsuki annoyance and wanted to jump at her but held back seeing me looking at her sternly.

"Damn it..." She cursed to herself as we all laughed a bit, but as we laughed Ochaco's phone rang as she looked to see who's calling her and slightly frowned. I noticed her demeanor changed and was about to ask what's wrong until Present Mic came on through the intercom, guy really knows how to cut me off.

"OKAY EVERYONE! CEMENTOSS REPAIRED THE RING, IT'S TIME TO GET ON TO THE NEXT ROUND! OH YEAH!!!"

"Oh shoot! I'm next up!" Izumi exclaimed as she made her way out the door.

"Good luck Midoriya!" Iida called out giving her a robotic wave.

"Kick that bastard's ass for me!" I called out as she ran off.

"Mr. President!" He gasped in shock as I just shrug at him.

"I'm just kidding... kinda." I said with a smirk before turning to the two at the table. "Come on you two, let's start heading back."

"You guys go on ahead, I need to change my clothes and make a quick call." Ochaco said softly as I gave her a nod as Iida and I made our way out of the room with Katsuki getting up from her seat and followed suit. But she stopped right at the door and turn back to face Ochaco which Iida and I stopped in our tracks fearing what she's going to say.