Chapter 5: Preping for the Entrance Exam

Hello everyone! Sorry for not issuing in awhile and sorry if this chapter is a little too short. Been a little busy but things are a little better and I wanted to update the story and here it is and hope you all enjoy!

===================================================================================================

-(Y/N) POV-

"What's wrong with her?" Izumi asked as we watch Katsuki walk away from us.

"Not sure myself but let's head on in before we're late." I said as she nodded before walking towards the building. But as we walked and continued to talk with each other, Izumi tripped on her own feet, not sure how, but before I can catch her and she feel to the ground, she just floated there. Me and Izumi were shocked before we noticed someone fright next to us to see a brown hair girl.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked giggling a bit as Izumi freaked out on floating in place and I helped her straighten out before we faced the girl. "I stopped you with my quirk, I'm sorry if I di-" she began but stopped when she turned to face me and eyes me as I smiled nervously at her.

"Uh... hi?" I greeted her nervously and gave her a small wave as she softly blushed. Though next to me Izumi stared at her and back at me before glaring at us and pouted not liking how she was looking at me.

"H-Hello." He said nervously herself and bowed a bit before laughing nervously and rubbed the back of her head was her face slightly red. "Anyway... it was nice meeting you and hope you do your best! Bye!" She said quickly before running off as I stared at her confusingly but Izumi was glaring at her.

"Huh... cute girl." I blurted out only to have Izumi glare at me and pinched my cheek and dragged me to the building as I pleaded her stop but she didn't as he muttered something that I couldn't hear.

We then walked in the the academy and made our way to the auditorium to see all the students entering the exam, me and Izumi them sat down. I rubbed my cheek to feel it stinging as I stared at her to see her glaring at me and pouted before looking away as I sat their confused. Not sure what I did I pulled her close to me as she blushed red and continued to look away still mad at me for some reason but she slowly looked at me before smiling and pecking me on the lips. It seemed that my charm worked as we then started to talk, but as me and and Izumi I noticed that Katsuki was sitting right next to us and was glaring at me. I gulped a bit feeling a dark aura emulating from here before we saw someone appeared on the stage gaining our attention.

"For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show! Everybody give me a 'HEY'!" He shouted excitedly waiting for us to cheer hit everyone in the auditorium sat their in silence.

"Oh god..." I muttered as I slammed my head on the desk as I tilted my head and looked at Izumi who looked at me concerningly. "Wake me up when he's done talking." I said as she chuckled.

"Come on (Y/N), it's the voice hero Present Mic. You should feel honored." Izumi said trying to get me to focus.

"Meh."

"What a great response from all of you!" He shouted as I groaned again. "Now I'll give you all the rundown on the practical exam, are you all ready?!" He shouted again waiting for everyone to cheer or whatever but just sat there in silence.

"Booooo! You suck!" I heard someone in the crowd shouted as I laughed and Present Mic sweated a bit and colike hues before continuing.

"A-As it says in the application requirements, you all will be conducting a ten minute mock urban battle right after this!" He shouted as the large screen behind him changed and showed us everything that we needed to know but for me, I wasn't paying attention as I still had my face in the desk. "You can bring whatever you want for this! After this presentation, you all will head to a specific battle center, okay?!" He explained as I looked up a bit and noticed a piece of paper that had a picture of me and where we need to go.