Chapter 44: Let The Internship Begin!

-Third POV-

The day has come for the hero internship that class 1-A has been looking forward to the past few days as they all gather at Tatooin Station, all holding their hero suit briefcase.

"You all have your hero costume right?" Aizawa asked tiredly with (M/N) beside him.

"Yes!" Some of the class exclaimed excitedly and some lifted their briefcases.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships!" He warned as he scanned the class when he noticed one of his students missing. "Wait, where's (L/N)?" As his class looked around and realized the boy wasn't with them.

"Oh yeah." Sero called out looking around.

"Not sure, we haven't seen him since yesterday when he was kidnapped by Mirko." Ojiro answered.

"Explain." He said or demanded of them, narrowing his eyes at them.

"Ease up on the kids Aizawa." (M/N) said, placing her hand on the man's shoulder.

"Do you know where your son's at?" He asked as his assistant simply giggled.

"Yup, he showed up pretty last night after Mirko dropped him off or whatever was left of him only for her to show up again this morning and snagged him away before we left our home. So I'm sure he's already started his internship." She explained as Aizawa simply pinched the bridge of his nose and let out an agitated sigh.

"Did he at least grab his hero costume?"

"She had his case when she picked him up so yeah he does."

"Well, then there isn't much to worry about if he's already at his internship." He said to his assistant. That woman couldn't wait until he could watch his class head off instead of kidnapping one of them before turning back to his class. "Rest of you are free to go, good luck to all of you." With that, the class said their goodbyes amongst each other and headed out to their separate trains and once they were all out of earshot range he let out a tired sigh.

"So... want to get brunch?" (M/N) asked with a sheepish grin on her face now that they're alone.

"...Sure..." He answered much to her excitement as the two made their way to the exit.

"You think (L/N) made a mistake accepting her offer?" Sero asked out loud to some of his classmates that are taking the same train as he is.

"Nah, I think he knew what he was getting into when he accepted her offer." Mezo responded with a light chuckle.

"Yeah I'm sure a lot of guys would kill to be in his shoes, not me since I want to live but there are some guys out there who think it's worth it." Ojiro said with a smirk.

"You think he's going to find this worth it?" Sero asked.

"Are you kidding? The guy has a harem and is interning with one of the hottest heroes, I'm sure he knows the risks of interning with her." Kaminari said with a grin.

"You think he's going to try and get with her?" Mezo asked amusingly.

"Maybe." Kaminari answered simply as the guys laughed amongst themselves while Jiro, the only girl in the group who walked behind, simply let out a small agitated groan with her eye twitching.

"God I hope not..." She muttered to herself in annoyance. After the whole Mirko kidnapping her boyfriend yesterday and now this morning, she can tell that the pro heroine has taken an interest in him judging how excited she was of mentoring him which didn't sit well with her and most likely the others. It doesn't help that they found out that (Y/N) had a slight crush on the hero, she can only hope that (Y/N) will be alright and hope he keeps it in his pants... Though judging his track record, that's not going to be the case.