Chapter 24: Worst Day Ever

Another chapter in record time! Actually finish a few days ago but edited, doing some minor changes to the chapter when I had the time to check with work and all. But in the end I got this done in days which is something I hadn't done in a long time. Anyway, hope you all enjoy the chapter!

========================================================================================================

-(Y/N) POV-

"Ahhhh~ That was nice.~" Izumi let out a happy and satisfied as we exited my apartment, dressed in our UA uniform.

"It was... until you used your quirk and now I feel my pelvis is a little sore." I said limping out of my home and locking the door. "I thought I heard one of my bones snap but it was just my bed breaking down, I swear you girls are going to be the death of me." I let out a tired yawn making her laugh.

"Sorry, I'll try not using One for All but I'm still getting the hang of it, though I didn't hear you complain last night.~" She teases as Izumi clung onto my arm and we then made our way down the apartment complex.

"Well I have you girls to blame, I fear all this sex is warping my mind and turning me into a pervert and a sex craving bastard." I said earning another giggle from her.

"I don't mind you getting dirty thoughts about me and the other girls, just don't think about going around sleeping with more girls... unless they ask me of course." Izumi said sternly and I couldn't help but let out a dry chuckle.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said as we walked down the stairs in silence, though she decided to start up a conversation.

"You know, when I woke up this morning to go use the bathroom I saw your mom left in a hurry rather early. Do you know why?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, maybe she got a last-minute call and flew somewhere for her job." I lied to her, not wanting to tell her the real reason why she's leaving, and luckily she believed me and didn't say much after.

My mom is probably trying to track my father or trying to make sure he doesn't find out where we live, or something that I don't know of. She probably couldn't sleep last night knowing all her work to keep me safe failed because I had to go to UA and expose myself, it also did help that me and Izumi were a bit too loud last night. I hoped my mom had those earplugs, spare me the embarrassment, and don't need the 'talk' from her. We then reached the first floor of the complex and walked out and made our way to the train station that will take us close to UA. But as we were walking, a limo pulled up beside us, making us stop in our tracks as we stared at it wondering why it stopped while I looked in awe wondering who owns it? Though our or my question would be answered when the backside window lowered to reveal Momo inside the limo which surprised me and Izumi.

"Momo?" I asked out in shock.

"Hello (Y/N)." She greeted me warmly until she noticed Izumi who was clinging onto my arm and the two stared at each other or glared at each other more specifically. I could've sworn that I saw sparks in the air between the two making me sweat a bit. "Midoriya..." She greeted her coldly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to ease the tension which worked as Momo looked away from Izumi and gave me a warm smile.

"Oh, I was just headed towards UA and thought I would stop by your home and offer you and... Midoriya a ride to UA." The two glared at each other again as Izumi clung my arm tighter, though Momo glare softened when she turned back to me. "And seeing how you're the class representative and I'm one of the deputies, I thought it would be beneficial for us to travel together and get to know each other better." She said with her cheeks reddened and looked away to hide it while Izumi glared at her and held me protectively. Until her eyes trailed down at Momo's chest and saw how large they were as she looked down at her own then back to Momo's before letting out an annoyed growl.