The USJ

The next day at UA the slight tension could be felt in the air on campus. With the security breach yesterday many students were a little on edge about the effect it would have on their schedules and what the teachers would do next. But for class 1-A that wasn't going to be an issue. For to their surprise and excitement, they had rescue training today.

"Rescue training? Whats that?" Kaminari questioned out loud.

"Today you'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks and other things in that sense." Aizawa answered. "There will be myself, All Might and one other faculty member judging your performances today."

"Woah really? That's so exciting!" Mina cheered from her seat.

"Finally, some real hero stuff!" Kirishima clenched his fist in glee. "I'm shaking with excitement!"

Katara listened to the others chatter in anticipation to what was coming, feeling some of that herself. "So this is actually doing things that don't involve fighting today?" She questioned out loud.

Uraraka shook her head hearing that. "No, but this is still so fun! I can't wait!"

Looking back forward, Katara watched as the costume boxes came out from the side of the classroom once again while their teacher continued his speech.

"Just remember, most of you are not used to your costumes yet. Use today as practice in getting feel of their limits and how they apply with your quirks." He said while grabbing his papers off his desk. "We will be taking a bus to a nearby facility to conduct today's lessons. Now get ready and be outside in ten minutes."

Standing up with the others, Katara walked forward to grab her box as she nudged Tenya, "So, looks like we are doing some more things so you can show off your stuff." She teased.

"Hmm, as someone in the hero course, showing off is very disgraceful..." Iida adjusted his glasses and stood tall, "... but I am dedicated to doing the best I can to show the teachers and others what I am capable of!"

"Isn't that the same thing as showing off?" She joked at him, "Showing off doesn't always mean a bad thing."

Tenya was about to say something else before he sat quiet and smiled. "I shall admit you may be right on that point."

She laughed at his way of over analyzing things. She walked up to her briefcase and grabbed it before turning to follow the other girls to the locker rooms. Before she did however, Todoroki walked in front of her and grabbed his hero case.

"Putting on your classic outfit again?" he quietly whispered to her with a cold glare.

She swallowed the small lump in her throat as she glanced around the class real quick to make sure no one else heard what he said. She then locked eyes with Midoriya staring at the two of them awkwardly. Todoroki noticed the tensing in her body and looked over to the green haired boy, too. He let out an annoyed sigh when he realized what was going on. "So it seems I am not the only one who knows."

She didn't answer as he walked away from her, the dual haired teen heading off with the others. "It seems your secret is slowly falling apart."

Rubbing the back of her neck, Katara breathed slowly as she was beginning to feel the walls closing in on her. She glanced over to Midoriya standing next to her, his face red and twiddling his thumbs in silence. She just shook her head.

"Not a word, please." she whispered to him, receiving a rapid nod from the freckled boy.

"M-my lips are sealed. Promise!" he quickly answered.

Unknowing to the kids in the class still, Aizawa was around the corner just outside the door finishing up an email and sending it out. He glanced over his shoulder to the tan girl inside his room and grunted.