The Todoroki Secret

Notes: A week late. yep. Work was pretty stressful these last few weeks, which also didn't help injured my wrist slowing down writing. and now realized wont be able to move out of state for another 2 months so figuring that out. But hey, it's here!

special news in the end of the chapter!

Katara ran through the hallway of the school, confused as to why no one was here. Her eyes darted back and forth as she tried finding anyone, throwing the doors open to some of the classrooms to find them empty.

"Where is everyone?" She said to herself, increasing her speed as she made her way through the school. "Hello?!" she shouted out, trying to figure out what was going on. Opening up another door, she was shocked to find it completely in darkness, unable to see anything inside. Despite that, she felt herself needing to go inside, her breathing increasing as she looked around the room. "What is this?"

"Katara?"

The familiar voice made Katara's heart race, turning as her eyes adjusted to the darkness to see Shoto standing there. "Shoto!" She shouted as she ran up to him. "What's going on? Where is everyone?"

"I don't know," He said as he glanced around, "I can't find them either."

The sudden footsteps from the side caught both of their attention, turning and feeling their hearts skip when they saw the bright blue flames illuminate the cold figure standing there.

"Oh, do you want them to ruin our time together?" Touya snickered, his sinister smile causing Katara's blood to run cold. "I've been waiting to see you once more."

"Katara, get back!" Shoto shouted, igniting his own flames as he got in front of her. "You aren't touching her!"

Katara only stared in shock as she saw him there, staring up at his now white hair. She felt herself sweating as she looked back and forth between the two fire users, afraid to say the truth to Shoto. She went to move towards him, but gasped out from the sharp pain ramming into her back. Her eyes looked down to her chest, terrified as she saw the spider leg protruding through her chest again.

"KATARA!" Shoto shouted as he saw what happened, but was unable to move as the blue flames engulfed his own. Katara couldn't even move as the sharp leg lifted her up, her trembling eyes turning to see the bright yellow eyes of the hunter beside her.

"Did you think you were done seeing me? I wasn't finished with you yet." Iktomi snickered as her long fingers gripped her neck. "I'm taking you as my payment."

Katara could only watch in horror as the hunters mouth opened up, revealing the sharp fangs dripping venom. She couldn't scream as Iktomi lunged forward, the fangs aiming right at her throat.

_________________________________________________________

Gasping out, Katara shot up from her sleep. Panting out, she reached up and clenched her chest, her shaking hand holding onto the damp shirt. The injury on her chest seemed to burn to her touch, rubbing at the spot before it finally went away. She then reached up to her throat, swallowing at the sensation she sensed. She closed her eyes and wiped at the sweat on her face, grunting in frustration before grabbing the back of her neck. She breathed in several times, realizing it was just a nightmare.

"Just a dream..." she muttered out, opening her eyes and adjusting to the very faint light. Suddenly, she was shocked to see she wasn't in her bedroom, realizing she was in the main living room of the class dorms. The sudden groan from behind made her eyes widen, turning in surprise to see Shoto sleeping beside her on the couch. At first she blushed in confusion, but then remembered hanging out with everyone after getting back to school, and she must've fallen asleep on the couch beside him which made her chuckle.