Fire and Fists

Notes: Darn it! 3 weeks again since an update! I wish I could've gotten this faster, but was out of state for a week, then sick... and then just had trouble with writing this. But here we are now! Right on Christmas Eve!

(Now I have a very special announcement at the end of the chapter)

Any who, here we go!

Flying through the air, Endeavor growled as he watched the nomu chase him down. Charging his fist, he thrust his arm forward and unleashed his strike.

"Flashfire fist; Jet Burn!"

Endeavor's fire fist blasted out at the large nomu, his attack landing directly into the nomu's stomach. Much like the other attacks earlier, however, the large beast shrugged off the strike as if nothing had happened. "Damn it, this creature is far different than those others from Hosu!" he said to himself, his flames propelling him out of the way as the nomu's arms extended out and crashed into the building beside him.

"You... strongest hero here..." the nomu gurgled out, tilting it's head as the jet propulsion out of it's back kept it hovering in the air. "Fight... more!"

Endeavor gritted his teeth as he readied his fists, still in shock from the fact this creature could speak unlike the other creatures he faced. Not only that, the moment it burst from the truck, the creature immediately put it's focus onto him, seemingly determined to go towards the strongest opponent there. He couldn't help but feel that this wasn't a mindless beast, but it actually could think.

From below, Gang Orca skidded to a stop as he looked up to the pair above, glaring as he wiped the blood from his eyes as he looked to the others behind. "Get everyone out of here and head towards Fujiyoshida!"

The sidekick Kido stopped at the demand. "What?! But we can't leave you and-

"None of you are capable of taking on that thing. You will be in our way. You need to get back as fast as you can to aid the others!" Orca turned back up as a powerful blast of fire ripped through the sky. "We will finish off this thing here."

"Jet burn!" Endeavor yelled as he launched forward and drove his fist into the creature's chest once more, blowing flames through and out the back of the beast. To his shock the nomu's fist rammed into his chest, launching him back and crashing through the skyscraper behind. Breaking out the other side, Endeavor growled as he saw the beast charging through the building after him. Bringing his arms back, he ignited his fingers and swung forward. "Hell Spider!"

The flame tendrils ripped through the air and shredded the building apart, dicing the steel and concrete like butter and cutting through the nomu's limbs. Even as the building collapsed, Endeavor watched in shock as the nomu burst out of the rubble, its limbs already grown back and charging at him. "The hell is this thing?!"

The sonar blast from below bellowed through the sky and struck the nomu, the force enough to distract it and look down towards Gang Orca. "In... way of me..." Hood growled out, turning and bursting down towards the whale hero.

"Orca, get out of the way!" Endeavor yelled as he burst after the creature.

Unleashing another sonar blast, Orca watched in shock as the nomu still barreled through his attack, bracing himself as the beast crashed into him. Even as he dug his claws into the nomu, Gang Orca was pushed back across the street, his legs ripping through the street attempting to slow the creature. "Grrr... Come on!" He shouted as he unleashed a full powered sonar blast at point blank, this attack causing Hood's eyes to shake slightly.

"Orca, move now!" Endeavor yelled as he ignited his hands, growling as he thrust his hands forward. "HELL'S CURTAIN!"

The wave of flames rushed out from Endeavor, barreling across the road and torching everything in it's path. Orca quickly released his claws and leaped out of the way, the immense flames engulfing the nomu and spiraling up. Covering his face from the burning heat, Orca gritted his teeth as he stood back up. "That thing's power is insane. I couldn't even stop it."