Damaged

Fireworks burst in the air above the UA sports festival as the audience cheered to the rising podium in the center of the field. The trio of students stood on top of the tiered platform, their faces ranging from blank to furious.

"HERE WE ARE FOLKS! WE HAVE OUR WINNERS IN THE FIRST YEAR STUDENTS!" Mic announced to the crowd. "IN THIRD, WE HAVE FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI! SECOND PLACE, WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGO! AND COMING IN FIRST, HE IS THE WARRIOR OF FIRE AND ICE. SHOTO TODOROKI!"

Bakugo refused to look up to the crowd, scowling at the ground as he kept his hands in his pockets. After waking up, he hadn't said a word to anyone, still refusing to accept such a ridiculous loss in the finals. He gritted his teeth and looked up to his left to Shoto standing on the tallest of the three platforms. "Don't think we are done here, Icy hot. That bullshit victory won't count in a real fight, so be ready for a rematch soon, got it?"

Todoroki silently stared to the angry teen next to him before looking away, taking a deep breath as he subconsciously clenched his left hand. He was standing here at the top, in the winners seat because he finally used his left. He then shifted his eyes to Tokoyami on his left, and noticed how he was alone. "Why is Katara not there with you?" he quietly asked.

Tokoyami exhaled as he looked to the other students. "I am not sure. She left to look for Iida, but neither of them have returned." he answered.

The other classmates were looking around curiously as well, confused when Iida sprinted away suddenly after the finals and Katara went running after him. Midoriya glanced over to Kirishima next to him with a confused look. "You haven't seen her yet since they left?" he asked.

Kirishima shook his head. "Nah man. She disappeared and haven't seen her either. Kinda weird."

As the students continued chatting about the missing winner, Midnight listened to the ear piece she wore as she was given the details of the missing winning student. She struggled to keep her face straight when she heard the news, taking a breath to compose herself as she looked back up to the crowd with a fake smile.

"As you all know, Kairi Katara is supposed to share third place, but she had to leave early for a personal emergency. Let's all give her a round of applause for her performance today!"

Momo tilted her head in confusion from the statement made by the teacher, raising her hand to her chin in concern. "Something happened with Katara? What could have happened to make her leave?"

Mina overheard the creationist, looking the other classmates and noticing one more was missing as well. "Wait, she lives with Iida, right?"

"Yes, she does and..." Momo's mind began spinning when she remembered Iida's sprint up the stairs. "Both of them left earlier. Is it something that includes both of them?"

___________________________________________________________

Katara shifted in her seat uncomfortably as she looked to her shoes. After her and Tenya got the news, they changed and rushed to the train station, barely stopped to even hear the teachers words as they sprinted to the train station down the road. They couldn't get to the seats fast enough, tapping their feet in worry until the train finally began moving towards their destination. Once it did, a majority of the ride was in silence.

It was ironic for Katara; she met Tensei in Hosu, and now she was heading back there to try and see him. Under these current conditions, however, there was no joy she could find in the matter. Her mind was in such a distressed state from what little they were told by the principle. All that he knew was at Hosu General, what his condition was still a mystery to everyone at the school. Now the only thing they could do was get there as fast as they could.