Blood

Notes: 2,000 followers. I've actually crossed that threshold thanks to all of you wonderful fans. thank you so much.

Here we are guys, the next chapter for you all. Been waiting for a long time to get to this part...

Two minutes earlier

On the edge of the lake beside Mount Fuji, Gang orca knelt down as he sat back onto the downed jet, the engines finally giving out from the damage dealt to them. Sighing, he looked up to the mountain ahead, knowing on foot it would take another thirty minutes uninjured... and that wasn't going to happen with his injured leg from the crash.

"What a shit show..." He grumbled, glancing over to the unconscious form of the falcon hunter Sokudo, having finally got a powerful enough sonar blast to finish him off. "Such a pain... I've always hated dealing with flying villains." He grunted as the police officer got out of the jet. "Any word?"

"Sir, the police in Niigata have arrived on scene and have begun arresting the suspects!" the man shouted, "And someone else is nearing the mountain as well!"

What?" Orca's ears perked up at the comment. "Who?"

________________________________________________________

Driving down the forest path, Kavik and Vixen sat silent as the van bounced down the dirt, the leopard seal growling as the slight bumping sent some pain up his arm. "What, you need a massage?" Vixen hissed, earning a sharp glare from the larger man.

"I literally just popped my damn shoulder back in. Shut the hell up." He growled, shifting his arm several times before grabbing the steering wheel again. "Once this shit is done, I'm going on vacation."

Snickering, Vixen cracked her knuckles and leaned back in her seat. "Damn, that little girl really did knock you around if you are that sore."

Grunting, Kavik took a breath as he maneuvered through the trees. "I really never expected a student to have been that powerful, especially a first year."

"That means there is potential for her," Vixen mentioned, her fox tail twitching at her side. "And the school knows that too, meaning they will offer even more money for a potentially big hero."

Sighing, Kavik knew once Iktomi got involved, not a single one of those kids were getting out of the cave, especially with Muteki in there as well. The power of the two lead hunters was beyond anything the other members could ever dream of reaching, reaching the heights of even the top of the hero ranks. But... something inside his mind was making him concerned, knowing that power coming from the water girl was something strange. He also wondered if the other kids were being underestimated as well, wondering if they could finish their task before the other heroes arrived.

"Once we get to the rendezvous point, we have to-

The blast of fire in front caused the pair of hunters to gasp out, swerving the van to dodge the flames. "The hell?!" Vixen yelled as she glanced out the window, her eyes widening at the figure flying their way. "Endeavor?!"

"What?!" Kavik shouted, his eyes bursting open at the side mirror. "How the hell did he find us?!"

Careening through the sky, the flame hero gritted his teeth and charged his hands, yelling as he shot the flames forth at the van. "You bastards!"

Swerving the van through the trees, Kavik growled as he dodged the incoming fireballs, clipping against the side of some of the large trees as he tried speeding up. "How did he know where we were?! Did you reveal that we-

"Don't put that shit on me!" Vixen shouted, pulling out the pistol she had and cocking it back. "I didn't say a word about a damn escape plan to these assholes! And I went through and took out every phone and radio these guys had! "