The Secret's Out

Notes: I'm back... yes. I'm back.

After months of insanity, insane work schedule, and just moving from San Diego CA to Washington... My insane life schedule is returning to normality. So I want to thank everyone for your patience, since that little tidbit of a chapter last month is no excuse. Now, we get to the real meat of the story you've been waiting for.

The feeling Katara had was one she hadn't felt for a long time. Sitting alone in the elevator going down, she rubbed her neck before huffing out, shaking her head and almost wanting to laugh at where she was now. "At this point, it's not worth hiding any longer." She said, looking up as the door opened up to the lobby. She walked out and saw Shoji and Ojiro already in the kitchen sitting across from Tsu.

"Katara, what's up?" Shoji asked, "You said you needed to talk to everyone?"

Katara nodded to him. "Yeah. it's... something that has to be said."

Ojiro tilted his head in confusion. "What is it?"

"Ribbit. She did say it was for everyone, so she should wait." Tsu quickly said, earning a smile from Katara.

"Thanks. It would be easier just to get it out all at once with everyone." As the elevator reopened, Katara turned to see Izuku coming out with Momo in hand, along with Toru beside them.

"Hey Katara. What's going on?" Momo asked as they approached. "Did something happen?"

"It's just something I need to talk about with you guys." Katara said, giving a quick glance to Izuku beside her. She didn't even need to say anything, for the look she gave him made his eyes widen slightly.

'Katara, are you...?' he said internally, realizing why she was summoning everyone here. He felt his heart race slightly, for the look she was giving was one he knew far too well himself. He quickly swallowed the lump in his throat and followed his girlfriend to the living room, finding a spot on the couch as the door beside the elevator opened up.

"Katara!" Tenya shouted as he sprinted her way chopping several times. "What's the emergency?! Are you alright? Please tell me the details of what was so important!"

"Tenya, it's fine, nothing's wrong. I..." Katara raised her eyebrow as she looked past him. "Did you run down the stairs instead of the elevator?"

"Of course! It was in use and I couldn't wait for the urgency!"

Unable to hold back a small chuckle, Katara patted his arm and took a breath. "I'm okay. It's just something I need to discuss with everyone."

Huffing out, Tenya nodded and adjust his glasses. "Apologies. I let my imagination get the best of me." Not wanting to cause more drama than necessary, he quickly joined the others as a few more came out the elevator.

"Come on, I think I'm doing pretty good, right?" Kaminari chuckled, looking over to Jiro and Tokoyami. "Right?"

"I mean you're getting better," Jiro admitted, honestly surprised how fast he'd picked up the song. "You just need to keep your pace on par with us. Slow down on the third bar."

"Aw, I'm flattered," Kaminari chuckled and clapped his hands together. "If that's all I need to work on I'm pretty much a pro."

"Humbleness is surely not a trait you have much of," Tokoyami muttered out, looking to see the others here already. He then saw Katara there and nodded. "You needed to speak to us?"

"Yes, just waiting for everyone." she answered, earning a head tilt from Kaminari.

"What's up? Something new for the festival?" shrugging, Kaminari sat down on the couch to his idea. "Hopefully it's more time for us to practice."