Wrath of the Rabbit

Notes: So there's been a bit of a change, as I didn't have time to finish this chapter to where I wanted to get to, I shall explain in the end.

Enjoy!

The many students standing there gasped in utter disbelief when they saw the rabbit hero standing in front of them, a few simply wanting to take a failed grade right away.

"Mirko?!" Izuku shouted out, not actually seeing her in person until just now. "The number three hero who brought herself up with no agency and-

"Yes... it's her." Momo cut him off before he started excitingly rattling off her stats.

"What the hell?" Bakugo himself was shocked by the sudden appearance of her. "The hell you think you're doing here?"

"What? Is it too hard to think I wanna teach you young ones?" Mirko asked him.

"Yes it is..." he bluntly answered.

Laughing, she ended up shrugging in response. "Yeah, you're right. I just came to bash some heads in."

Bakugo glared and walked up towards her. "You're not bashing this head in and- gah!"

the hard flick to Bakugo's forehead made his head sting, gritting his teeth as Mirko pulled her hand back. "Been a while since I kicked your ass. Been missing on doing it again."

"As I was saying..." Aizawa raised his voice to get their attention, "The challenge today for all of you is simple; Facing against Mirko alone, and we will determine how well you do against her."

"Are you serious?!" Kaminari gasped in terror. "We didn't even do good against the teachers last time!"

"Oh, that reminds me..." Aizawa mentioned, "Unlike us back then... she will not be wearing weighted braces to handicap her. She will be allowed to be at full strength."

"WHAT?!" several of the teens yelled out in unison, many feeling their heart rates skyrocket.

"How is this even a logical test for us, Sensei?!" Tensei yelled out and chopped frantically. "Brother, as a teacher, you have to agree this is far too much!"

"While I may agree this is somewhat extreme," Tensei gave a small shrug before smiling. "I am not your homeroom teacher, so the choice is out of my hands."

Katara stared open-mouthed at the reveal, quickly looking towards Kendo and Bakugo. All three of them saw just what Mirko was able to do in a fight, and that was her already injured and tired. She turned back towards the white haired women, both of them locking eyes for a moment before Mirko chuckled. "Here to see what you all are really capable of. This is going to be interesting."

Leaping off the ground, Mirko flew through the air towards the training grounds, disappearing in the mix of pipes and buildings. Aizawa turned back to all the students, clicking the remote and turning on the cameras observing the area. "From here, the waiting teams can watch how the battles unfold. Take tips from the ones before you to see how they fare against her."

Toshinori stepped forward now, nodding to the class. "I know this seems too extreme, but you need to truly face a powerful force. The point of this is to see how well you can adapt against a seemingly unstoppable force, to find ways of supporting others when they need help, and to see how far all of you have come."

"Now, get yourselves ready as we are about to begin!" Midnight shouted and raised her hand above her head. "The first team, you will lead the charge for everyone else!"

"AHAHAAHA! So I guess it's time to show everyone how it's done!" Monoma yelled out. "It seems class B is actually more competent as we are the ones to lead the charge for you guys! HAHAAHHAAAAAA!"