Chapter 29:Peace?

***Rob's POV***

It's been two months since the whole Batman incident. I make up for what I did to Blade every day. I can't believe we're still together. I figured she would've let go by now.

***Blade's POV***

Rob and I are still together. I won't leave him like his family has. He needs me and I need him. Maybe together we can chase the demons away.

***BB's POV***

After just three months the tower has began to be filled with laughter again. You can see and feel the happiness that has spread through the tower. With Blade and Rob getting along again, everything is peaceful. Laughter rings through the tower. Smiles appear on everyone's face, even the ones who don't normally smile.

***Rob's POV*** two weeks later*

"Team, we have a mission. Team Alfa is Rae, Shiri, and Cy. Your mission, scope out Cinder Block. Beta is Akita, BB, and myself. Our mission find out what Puppeteer is up to. Gama is Star, and Knight. Your mission find Mad Mod and destroy his biggest company, with little to no casualties. Delta is Blade, and Seriva will stake out Mister Twister's old hideout. He's escaped prison, and Robin will meet up with you there," Rob says.

**Robin is Jason. Rob is Dick. It will be this way for a little bit.**