Chapter 48: Do Us Part

A/N: The cliff hangers, but I won't keep you waiting.

***3rd POV***

Batman, Zatara, and the Titans burst through the double doors.

"Rob," Robin says.

Batman picks him up. The rest notice Slade, but don't realize he's standing in front of someone.

"Blade," Rob wheezes.

"It's okay we'll find her." Bats says.

"We need to get out of here," Raven says.

"Slade," Shiri says.

"We cannot fight him and save Rob," Zatara says.

They go to turn, but stop when Rob almost drops out of Bats's arms.

"Rob stop please," Bats says.

"We're going to get you help," Robin says, "Then we'll find Blade. I promise."

"No," Rob wheezes, "Blade!"

He haphazardly swings his arm towards Slade who's turned around to face them. They look at Slade. Then they see her, his right hand.

"Phantom," Slade says, "won't you be a dearest and show our guests what happens when they decide to trespass?"

Slade slides to the side revealing a tied up Blade.

"Blade!" Akita screams.

Phantom raises her hand, killing Blade with her shadow magic. Blade's limp body falls to the floor.

"I'd leave if I were you," Slade says walking towards a different door, "unless that is, you want to die with her. The bomb will go off before you can get through my people. And for what to get the body of your friend? The choice is yours. Save those who live or die trying to grab the body of a dead person."

It takes everything Bats and Zatara has to get the kids out of there. Once they get far enough away they see the building explode.

Someone screams. Nobody knows who it was. Maybe it was all of them. Blade died. The future looks bleak. All that they can do now is try to make sure that Rob lives.

But are they headed for the future that Blade saw? Did Blade not finish what she set out to do? Will Rob live? Will they live? Who knows?

THE END

Or is it?

The next book might hold the answers or maybe more questions.

Teen Titans: Lost Secrets

A/N: Well this is the end of book one. I'll be writing book two throughout the year. Book two will have a bit of a time gap, but all will be explained (hopefully). Debating on posting a sneak peak/prologue type thing y'all can think on while I try to finish it up. Hopefully I finish it before the next year, but as some of you know that's probably not gonna happen. So here's to the end of the begining, and new beginings.

What'd you guys think? Like the ending? Hate it? Want to throw things cause I do weird things to my characters?Youn me screaming in the background: It's finished! It's finally finished! But my OC my poor OC. *cries* What have I done?