Breakfast

A/n. I just want today to thank you guys so much for your support during this time. I took the time to write a few chapters and to make sure my writing was Ok. I would also just like to say that my pronouns are she/her for anyone who was wondering. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Also THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 20.6K READS. That is amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat quickly ran back to the guest room as Draco waited outside while she got changed.

Draco was wearing an all-black suit

Draco was wearing an all-black suit. The two of them walked down the stairs and into the kitchen with their hair still slightly wet. When they walked in Narcissa and Lucius were nowhere to be seen and Bryce, Eric, Miles, Theo, Lilith, Pansy and Hannah were all sitting at one end of the long black table. Draco and Nat walked over and sat beside each other. There was loads of food sitting in front of them. Everyone was just taking what they wanted.

"I thought only Nat was having a shower," Eric said as he shovelled sausages on his plate.

"What are you talking about?" Nat asked as she poured herself some water.

"Well it's clear you two had a shower together," Theo said making Nat's cheeks turn red and Draco choked on his drink.

"I knew it!" Lilith said loudly. "Miles you owe me 5 galleons"

"You guys bet on us?" Nat said sounding angry.

"We don't know what you're talking about," Miles said as he handed Lilith 5 small silver coins.

"I hate you all" Nat said before piling some food on her plate.

"I'm gonna make some coffee," Draco said to Nat "Do you want some Love?"

"Yes please," Nat said with a smile. Draco stood up and placed a kiss on her temple before walking towards the counter.

"Eugh you two make me sick," Bryce said with a shiver.

"Shut up Bryce," Nat said. "You're just lonely"

"I mean is she wrong?" Pansy said as Everyone laughed.

***

Draco had sat back beside Nat with both of their coffees.

"Where's mine?" Eric asked.

"You don't get one," Draco said as he started to eat.

"And why not?" Eric asked.

"You have two fucking legs," Draco said sounding annoyed. "Get your ass up and get it yourself"

Everyone laughed quietly. The door opened suddenly and Lucius walked in with Narcissa close behind him. All the laughter stopped and it felt like all the happiness and been sucked out of the room.

"Goodmorning everyone," Lucius said grimly while sitting down at the head of the table. Narcissa sat next to Lucius and Nat. Draco quickly stood up and pulled Nat gently out of her seat.