Birthday girl

~Natalia~

Natalias outfit

Everyone stands in silence looking at her

Everyone stands in silence looking at her. I stand in shock for a minute before running down to her. It takes a while because I was on the opposite side of the hall. Everyone watches me as I run. She starts to fall slowly to the floor as I run to her. I get there and crouch down so I'm at eye level with her.

"Florence. What happened?" I ask grabbing her hand but she doesn't say anything.

"Are you alright?" I ask but again she doesn't answer.

"What happened?" I say again louder. Everyone watches quietly in anticipation. "It's your grandfather." She says and my heart drops. "And your cousin." When she says that my heart completely breaks in half. I was so close to my cousin. She made me feel like I wasn't worthless and everyone here knew that.

"What," I say barely able to get a normal breath.

"What happened," I ask. "We were coming here to wish you a happy birthday when." She says taking a break before what she says next. "The car swerved off the road. I don't know if I can save them" She says with no emotion. I feel tears starting to come to my eyes.

"Where are they?" I ask. She doesn't answer she just looks at me.

"Where are they!" I say even angrier. "Just a 5 minute walk away" I stand up quickly and run out of the great hall. "Natalia!" My friends call out but I don't turn back. I hear people start to run after me and I just know it's everyone in the great hall. I find where the car is and instantly run down the hill to it. I find my grandfather in the car and I pull him out but he's covered in blood. I look up the hill to see everyone in Hogwarts was watching me. I start to look around for my cousin but I can't find her.

"Amelia" I shout but no reply.

"AMELIA" I shout even louder while looking around for her. I finally find her but she's unconscious. I pull her out to the bottom of the hill.

"Help. Someone help" I shout at everyone even though I know there's no saving either of them. I start to cry. Draco runs down to the hill and sits beside me. I turn into him and start to cry quietly into his chest while he wraps his arms around me. I look back at my cousin to see her throat was slit and she had stab marks. This wasn't an accident. It was murder. I stand up quickly and walk up the hill while wiping my tears.

"Move," I say to the crowd of people. They all move to the side leaving a walkway in the middle for me to walk through. Draco and my friends follow quickly behind me along with the rest of the school trailing a few feet behind.

"Where is she?" I say loudly as I burst into the great hall. I look to see her sitting at one of the tables. She stands up quickly when she sees me.

"You did this," I say angrily while walking towards her. "What are you talking about." She says trying to sound innocent.

"You killed them and made it look like an accident," I say. "Why would I do that," She says. I think for a minute before I finally click.

"For the money," I say. "What money?" She asks.

"In grandads will. Amelia got all of his major assets when he passed. But if something had happened to her before then you got everything" I say feeling tears come to my eyes

"So you made it look like an accident," I say. She doesn't say anything.

"Answer!" I say angrily.

"You killed them. You did this" I say angrily. Fred runs up to me and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and start crying again. "Let's get you to your dorm," He says turning around. We walk back to my dorm staying in a hug the whole time. After a while of sitting there, someone burst through the door. "Nat," Someone says sadly. I look up to see Draco. He runs to me and pulls me into a hug. Everyone but Draco and I leave the room.

"It's ok Draco. I've been expecting this for a while" I say standing up. "Are you sure Nat? You know its ok to be ok" He says standing up quickly.

"Ya, I'm fine. I had already talked to my grandfather and my cousin so they were basically expecting this" I say while fixing my hair.

"It still hurts though," I say with tears coming back to my eyes. "I know," Draco says as he comes up and hugs me. After a few minutes of sitting together, I freshen us and we head back to the great hall. Everyone stares as we walk in. Usually, Draco sits with Slytherins but today he stays with me. Everything is going fine until Ginny asks "Whos that walking over here". "She looks like she's about to kill you Nat" Ron whispers. I whip my head around to see Milicent storming over to us.

"Oh it's Milicent Barstrode," I say while rolling my eyes. I keep talking until she finally reaches. She walks behind us and grabs my hair to pull me off the bench.

"What the hell is wrong with you," I say after I stand up. Everyone notices and turns to watch us "Stay the hell away from my man," She says angrily.

"Your man?" I say sarcastically while looking at Draco. "For the last time Milicent we aren't dating," Draco says while standing up. "Yes, we are," She says angrily.

"Woah calm the fuck down," I say trying to get her to be less aggressive. 

"If he says your not together then your not together," I say. "We are together," She says angrily. I look over at Draco. "Come on Draco," She says pulling his arm.

"Stop," I say angrily hitting her arm away. She ignores me and grabs him again but this time she grabs his hair.

"Don't fucking touch him!" I say angrily hitting her arm away.

"What the hell is wrong with you," I say angrily. She goes to grab Draco again but I grab her hand

"Draco sits the other side of me," I say while pushing Milicent's hand back down by her side. I glare at her before I start to sit down. Before I even get one foot in the bench she picks up a drink and pours it over my head. 

"Oh, you fucked up," I say quietly.....