polyjuice potion

~Natalia~

"Get off. You're hurting me" I say pushing him away from me. He stands and looks at me in shock.

"What do you want?" I say taking a step back. "Watch it, Bailey," He says taking a step towards me.

"I'm not going anywhere, "I say angrily. He grabs my hair this time and drags me to the potions classroom.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I say as he finally lets go of me. He starts naming out some of the things in his potion cupboard. "You and your friends have been making polyjuice potion and I'm going to find out why." He says angrily.

"And explain to me why my friends and I would want to make polyjuice potion," I say while slowly backing up towards the door. "I don't know. Your friends with the Weasleys so we never know with them" He says in disgust.

"Shut up. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but I'm sure McGonagall and Dumbledore won't be happy to find out how you treat students" I say loudly. "Is that a threat?" Snape asks while walking towards me.

"I don't know is it?" I say backing up towards the door. He gets close to me and I stomp on his foot and run out the door. I run back to the Slytherin common room and close the door quickly behind me. "Oh thank god Nat," Hermione says as she runs up to me. "Fred and George told us about how Snape dragged you away," Ginny says. "Ya, what happened?" Seamus says.

"Well, Snape caught us and told Fred and George they could leave," I say while sitting down beside Fleur.

"When they turned the corner he grabbed my hand and started dragging me somewhere. I got out of his gripped and he grabbed my hair." I say quickly. "HE WHAT!" Ginny says standing up. "Let her finish," Cedric says pulling Ginny to sit back down.

"He dragged me to the potions classroom and told me I was stealing stuff and making polyjuice potion with my friends. I asked him why would I do that and he blamed it on Fred and George." I say getting angrier by the minute.

"I got mad at him while backing up towards the door. I also may or may not have threatened to tell Dumbeldore and Mcgonagall about how he treats students." I say. "You did not!" Dean says as everyone tried to hold back their laughter.

"It's not my fault. He was being a dick. Anyways I was backed up at the door so I stepped on his foot so I could run away. And now I'm here" I say finally finishing. "Wow, Nat. You make Hogwarts so interesting" Seamus says jokingly. We continue our game and I roll up my sleeve because I'm getting warm. "Nat what is on your arm?!" Fleur says in a concerned tone.

"What?" I say confused. Cedric grabs my arm and starts inspecting it. I look down to see a big bruise up my arm. "What the hell," Harry says as he sees my arm. "Nat you need to go to the infirmary!" Hermione says.

"Nah I'll be fine. It's just a little bruise" I say covering my arm.

"Right, I'm going to bed," I say standing up. Everyone stands up with me.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask. "Well, it gets rather boring when you leave," Hermione says. I laugh a little to myself and head up to my room

17th of November

I wake up to Fleur gently shaking me awake. "Wake up," She says quietly.