My story (so far)

~Natalia~

My first year at Hogwarts was awful. Not because of the classes but because of the people.

I struggled to find the entrance to platform 9 3/4 because my aunt and uncle are both muggles and had never been on the platform. I saw a family going through and a boy with brown nearly black hair and glasses going up and asking how to get through. Two boys that looked identical ran into the walls between platform 9 and 10. Before the woman who I'm guessing to be their mother turned around I walked over and asked for help. 

"Um excuse me could you help me get on the Platform"

"Oh well of course dear it's Rons first time to Hogwarts as well." She says in a warm tone. I look at the ginger-haired boy who smiles at me. "Just walk into the walls between platform 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if your nervous". She starts to push Ron to go first. He runs towards the wall and goes straight through. She turns to me and tells me to go through. I grab my cart and start running toward the wall closing my eyes and waiting for the impact of the wall. I keep running until I feel myself bump into something. I open my eyes to see I've bumped into a girl with blonde nearly brown hair and caused her to fall on the floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry" 

I go over and help her up off the ground.

"I got a bit carried away trying to get here. Are you alright"

She starts wiping the dirt off her clothes "It's ok I nearly did the same to some boy named Neville" She says and We both let out a small laugh. "I'm Hermione Granger," She says while holding out her hand for me to shake. I shake it.

"I'm Natalia Bailey" 

"Oh god the train is leaving soon we better get on," she says looking at a clock on the wall. We both go and put our bags with all the others and make our way onto the train. We're walking through the carriages and notice that the compartments are all full, besides one. I peek my head in the door and see Ron and a brown-haired boy with glasses sitting on opposite sides of the compartment.

"Do you mind if we sit here? All the other compartments are full"

They both look at each other. "Ya sure," the brown-haired boy says. Hermione and I go in. I sit beside the Brown-haired boy and she sits beside Ron. 

Hermione looks at the brown-haired boy and says "Holy cricket your Harry potter. "I'm Hermione Granger," She says looking at the two boys.

 "I'm Ron. Ron Weasley" Ron says looking at everyone. "Is it true you've got the" Ron says while pointing at his head. Harry lifts his hair to show the scar. They all turn to me.

"Oh, I'm Natalia Bailey."

"I've heard the name Bailey before in the Daily Prophet". Ron says looking at me with his brows furrowed. "Are you from the Bailey wizarding family?" he asks looking concerned.

"That's not possible. I'm a muggle-born.

"I am too," Hermione says looking a bit excited

"That's why I had trouble finding the platform and that's why I bumped into you. I was convinced I was going to hit the wall so I closed my eyes and just kept running"

Everyone laughs. The rest of the train ride was pretty fun. I enjoyed spending time with my new friends but we were soon at Hogwarts. we all changed into our robes and made our way off the train. 

"First years this way" An abnormally large man yelled over the sound of the train and the talking students. I follow Harry as he walks over to him.